29 Chellange

Part 29 Challenge

Arnarv's smile wiped off, hearing Khushi's stance.

*You can't marry me*

Arnav stopped sipping the tea and gulped down, looking at her intensely.

What does that mean? What is she hinting at through it? Is he challenging him, or does she want him to marry her? He was about to ask her about it, but he kept silent, seeing Garima coming. She placed the Pav Baji plate on the tea table and gestured to Khushi to take it.

Taking the Pav Baji, Khushi munched it as if she said nothing to him. But Arnav became serious.

*Arnav bituwa, tell Ratnaji, we liked the Pav Baji very much...* Garima said.

*Whatever my Mom makes, it would be good* Arnav said looking at Khushi who understand that he is talking about HIMSELF. After all, he is Ratna's product.

Garima smiled at him and looked at Khushi. But Khushi was looking at Arnav who pointed at himself. Khushi nodded like, REALLY? Arnav smirked. He understood that she is changing her mind and wanted to marry him.

It's a simple matter to marry her. He could ask his mother to ask her hand from her parents for the marriage. But, Ratna wants Khushi's acceptance. What would he tell Ratna, KHUSHI SAID, I CAN'T MARRY HER? Ratna will beat him if he tells her that. Then how could he make it possible? He understood that Khushi wants him to work hard to get her love.

He stood.

*I'm leaving aunty...*

*Thank you for coming with Pav Baji* Garima said.

*Amma, instead of thanking him, thank aunty who made this wonderful Pav Baji. * she said, taking another Pav Baji from the plate.

*I will tell Mom how Thankful you are* Arnav said looking at Khushi.

Arnav started heading to the door. That's when Garima's phone rang which was in the Kitchen.

*Khushi, go and send him off...* telling that, she rushed to the kitchen to attend to the call.

Keeping the Pav Baji on the plate, she followed Arnav. When Arnav came out,

*Bye...* Khushi said.

Arnav turned around and confirmed Garima was not there. In no time, he pulled her towards the wall and locked her in between his hands.

*What the hell are you doing?* Khushi asked struggling to get out of his hand prison.

*What did you say...? What does that mean? *

*It means what I mean...* she said looking somewhere.

*So, you want me to marry you... right?*

*There is another meaning too... that you can't marry me... take the direct meaning instead of the hidden one*

*It may be the hidden meaning... But the TIME you spilled it means something...*

*Think whatever... now, leave me*

*What if I don't?*

*You will get beaten up by my parents*

*Then? *

*Then what?*

*Won't they think you too are in love with me?*

Khushi looked at him shockingly. Arnav smiled and raised his eyebrows two times.

*Won't they trust me if I say we are in love with each other?*

*What if I don't agree?*

*They knew the girls usually won't accept their love affair with their parents.*