5 Who is she?

Part 5 Who is she?

*How is my son?* Arvind asked the staff nurse.

*He crossed the dangerous zone, sir. He got admitted to the hospital at the right time. His condition would have been critical if the admission had been delayed.*

Arvind looked here and there for the girl who admitted Arnav to the hospital. Arvind asked the senior staff nurse.

*Where is the girl?*

*She went to the canteen to have coffee...*

*Oh... let me check...*

Arvind headed to the canteen searching for the girl and he didn't find anyone in the canteen. He got back to the ICU.

*She is not there...* Arvind said disappointedly.

*She will come, sir. She may be in the washroom... I think she is your relative...*

*No... she is not... in fact, I don't even know who she is*

*Really? I thought she is your close relative...* she said thoughtfully.

*Why do you think so?*

*She had taken care of your son like he is very close to her and his life is very important to her.* the nurse exaggerated.

Arvind raised his brows wondering.

*Why did she show so much concern if she is not your relative?* the nurse questioned him.

What could Arvind answer when he doesn't know about anything?

*She didn't even sleep for a minute, Sir...* the nurse couldn't hold herself to telling about the girl who helped someone without any expectation.

Arvind also was confused. His curiosity to see the girl became tenfold.

*Wait... I will check for her...*

The nurse went to the washroom, searching for Khushi. How will she get her when Khushi already left the hospital? She came back with disappointment. Before she said anything, she regretted her face and told Arvind that the girl is not there. He sighed.

Arvind sat next to Arnav thinking about the girl. Why she got vanished all of a sudden? She was there until he reached the hospital. She answered the call on Arnav's mobile then why she left without meeting him? He doesn't get anything.

The next day

Arvind was sleeping, sitting beside Arnav. That's when Arnav's mobile rang He took the mobile and saw the mobile screen. Aman's name was flashing. Arvind attended it.

*Hi Dude...*

*Aman...* Arvind answered.

*Uncle... where is ASR?*

*He is admitted to the hospital.* he said sadly.

*Hospital? But why?*

*He met with an accident last evening...*

*Goddamn... what Hospital?* He shouted in shock.

*GH...*

*I will come.* Aman disconnected the call and rushed to his bike.

He called NK and Akash while riding the bike. They were also started at the Hospital.

GH

Sunil called Khushi. She attended the call and was getting ready for college.

*Hello uncle... good morning...*

*Hello Beta... Did Arnav's father come?*

*Yes, uncle.*