4 Help

Part 4 Help

Khushi was horrified, seeing Arnav in the pool of blood. Undoubtedly, he was unconscious. She clutched his wrist and checked the pulse. She sighed in relief as the pulse was not lowering. Without any second thought, she dialed 108, the ambulance service. Within a few minutes, the ambulance arrived at the spot. She also got into the ambulance and went to the hospital.

She removed her mobile and about to call her father, she remembered he went to Agra for a marriage. She composed herself and thought for a while. Something stroked her mind. Her father's friend Sunil Arora was working in the government hospital. She called him while praying that he should be on duty. Sunil attended the call.

*Hello, Khushi beta... Are you alright?*

*I'm alright uncle...*

Cutting her,

*Then how do you remember me?* He laughed.

*My friend... I mean my college mate met with an accident...*

*Where is she?*

*I and HE on the way to the hospital...*

*Ohh...you are also coming with him?*

*Yes, uncle...*

*No problem...I'm in the hospital only...come... I will wait for you*

*Thank you uncle...*

*Mention not...*

Khushi disconnected the call and dialed Shashi. Shashi attended it smilingly.

*Everyone here is asking for you...* Shashi said.

*Babuji...*

Shashi sensed something different in her voice.

*Beta, are you alright?*

*Hann Babuji... but my college mate met with an accident...* she said nervously.

*Is he alright?*

*I'm taking him to the hospital and spoke to Sunil's uncle also. He is in the hospital only...*

*Thank God... I will talk to him... don't worry...*

*Thank you Babuji...*

*Let me call him...*

*Ok...*

Khushi looked at Arnav who was getting first aid from the doctor in the ambulance. That's when Arnav's phone rang. Khushi saw his pocket lightening. Taking the phone, she saw *DAD* flashing on the screen. She attended it with relief. Before Khushi said anything,

*Chotte... I will be in Delhi tomorrow morning...* Arvind said.

*Hello...* Khushi said in a feeble tone.

There was silence on the other side for a while hearing a girl's voice.

*Who is speaking?*

*Uncle, he met with an accident... I'm taking him to the hospital...*

*Whaaaat! Accident? When? How? What hospital?*

*Delhi GH...*

*Yeah... the accident case must be Beta, I'm out of the station... my flight is at 3m only. I will be there early in the morning... could you please update me...*

*Sure uncle...*

*Thank you beta...*

*That's ok uncle... we reached the hospital...*

*Ok...*

Arvind felt hell helpless. His eyes tear up. He sat on the chair and thought about Ratna. If she has been alive... she would have taken care of Arnav. His bad time, he can't save her from the Tsunami. It happened in Tamilnadu, Nagapattinam district when they went on an India tour. They were so excited to visit the world-famous VELANKANNI church. That was one of the most affected places by the Tsunami. Arnav was eight years old at that time.