38 Arnav and Shashi

Part 38 Arnav and Shashi

Stella left the place silently and dialed Simi. Readers would not have forgotten who Simi is. She is Vikas's friend and Rana's sister. She attended the call as that was lunch break for her also.

*hi, Stella... don't you go to college today?* she asked as she knew it was Stella's college hour.

*I'm in college only* she said.

*Oh... tell me*

*I need your brother's number* she asked.

*My brother's number? Why?*

*I got something he needs. I want to tell him that*

*About what?*

*About Arnav*

*Listen to me, Stella... the matter is about Vikas. So, make sure whatever you will tell him is the CORRECT one. Or else you will face consequences...*

*No no... I'm damn sure about it. I heard them talking* she said excitedly.

*Why are you behind them, Stella? You know Arnav doesn't love you... then why are you interfering in his matter? * Simi asked.

*You are mistaken... I just thought to help your brother* she stammered.

*In what way? Do you know the real issue? No... you don't know then why are you curious to do that? *

Stella was silent.

*You just want to harm Arnav and the girl he loves. That's why you are so keen to help my brother. You are my friend. I don't want you to be a sinner... hope you understand* Simi disconnected the call, without giving Rana's number.

Stella tightened her jaws up. This Simi is crossing her limits. She decided to meet Rana on the pretext of pacifying Simi, in the evening.

......

Khushi was angry like hell. She decided not to see Arnav. How dare he stay away from her...? What is he thinking about himself? Will he leave her if her father doesn't accept the proposal? She was seething in anger.

The last bell rang. Khushi came out of the class. She got stuck, seeing Arnav waiting for her at the main gate. An adorable smile crawled on his face. Khushi turned her face and walked fast. Arnav came to the bus stand and followed her and stood before her with his friends.

*NK, take my bike and go to Khushi's house* he said loudly, Khushi wants to hear.

Khushi looked at him jerking. Arnav smiled at her. She glared at him.

*I will come there and get my bike*

*Ok...*

Starting Arnav's bike, NK left the place.

Preeto smiled at Aman and he reciprocated her. She whispered something in Khushi's ear. She nodded ok. Taking a few steps, she came aloof, looking at him. understanding her gesture, Aman went to her.

*What's the matter, Aman? Arnav is here?* Preeto asked.

*He is here to follow Khushi* he chuckled.

*What for?*

*Don't you know?*

Preeto frowned.

*He loves her...* he said as if she doesn't know about it.

*But, Khushi's father denied his proposal... he too told Khushi, that's why he stays away from her...* she said confusingly.

*Then why is he here? * he questioned her.