56 Oath

Part 56 Oath...

As Arnav said, their marriage was fixed the next day along with their first night.

Ratna called Arnav and Khushi downstairs as Guptas were taking their leave. Khushi hugged Garima again.

*Amma, bring my new Lehanga that we brought last month. I will wear it tomorrow.*

*No no... it looks not so grand. I will buy a new one for you*

*It's ok, Amma... It's my favorite color. Please, bring it for me...* She pleaded.

Garima sighed.

*Bring that if Khushi likes it, aunty...* Arnav said.

Garima nodded ok.

*We are leaving Ratnaji. There are many things to be done for tomorrow's wedding* Garima said.

*You no need to bother about anything, Garimaji. We will take care of everything. You just come tomorrow* Ratna said.

*Yes... as we are going to perform the wedding rituals in RM, there won't be much work to do* Arvind said.

Garima nodded ok. She and Shashi left RM.

Ratna looked at Arnav, keeping her hands on her hip.

*What? Why are you looking at me like I have done something unpredictable? * Arnav asked teasingly.

*Haan... you did nothing... how good you are...! *

*Of course, I'm... am I not? * Arnav laughed,

*Anyone will agree that you are a good boy if they would have seen you talking to your mother-in-law...* Arvind said.

*And no one will believe you are NOT a good boy if they would have seen you arguing with me about making Khushi stay in your room* Ratna said.

*Mom... you have to accept that I'm a good boy with a good heart. That's why everything is happening as per my wish* he laughed.

Ratna nodded her head left to right smilingly.

*Amma, shall I call my friends for the marriage? * Khushi asked.

*Sure... how many of them? *

*Only three* Arnav said before she said.

Khushi nodded yes.

*Chotte also has only three friends...*

*That's our wavelength Dad...* Arnav said, circling Khushi's shoulders.

Khushi removed his hand from her shoulder. Arnav rolled his eyes high.

*Let me call them* Khushi said.

Arnav simply dropped the message to his friends whereas Khushi connected them in a conference call.

*Hello... are you there, guys? * Khushi asked.

*Haan... Khushi...* The trio said.

*Tomorrow evening, after the college hours, come to RM... I will share the location*

*Why Khushi? Anything special? *

*Tomorrow is our wedding*

*Whaaaat!* the trio shouted in shock.

*Yes, we are getting married with only family and friends. I want your presence, guys*

*My God... I can't believe this* Lavanya shouted.

*Yes... I too can't...* Payal said.

*Ok, Khushi, we will be there on time* Preeto said.

*Ok, guys... bye* Khushi disconnected the call.