52 Argument between Mom and Son

Part 52 Argument between mom and son

Ratna was standing, folding her hands, hearing Khushi's lie whereas Arvind was tongue-tied.

*Oh... is that really you who asked Chotte to marry you? * Ratna asked.

Khushi was silent.

*Answer me Khushi* Ratna asked.

*Don't question her Ratna. See, she is suffocating...* Arvind said.

*Why not she suffocates if she lies? * Ratna said.

*Lie...? * Arvind frowned.

*Yes... It was Chotte who made her agree to the marriage. She was not ready to marry him at first...*

*Is it? *

*Yes, Chotte himself told me*

Arvind looked at Khushi awestruck who bowed down. Arnav came in front of Khushi.

*Mom, she agreed to marry me. You should be happy about it...* he said.

*Why Chotte...? What so hurry? *

*It's because I don't want to miss Khushi at any cost... do you know how did it feel when she was kidnapped? I'm literally dead, Mom... * he shouted.

Ratna was taken aback by his outburst.

*But, Chotte, what I'm asking you is what's necessary to hurry when we are ready to get you guys married? *

Ratna looked at Arvind.

*Ask him...* she said.

*Wait, Ratna... what did you say, Khushi? * Arvind asked.

*She lied for Chotte...* Ratna said.

*Yes... she lied for our Chotte... what does that mean? * Arvind asked excitedly.

*What? *

*She loves Chotte... she is ready to not only marry him but also save him from us, lying...*

*Arvind...*

*Ratna... you promised Chotte that you will get them married to Khushi if Khushi loves him...remember? *

*now also I'm saying the same... I'm ready to get them married...*

Cutting her,

*Then do it... what if they are married? If Chotte is unsecured... it's our responsibility to make him feel secured...*

*You are right Dad...* Arnav said.

*Don't you guys be serious? * Ratna asked.

*Of course... we are...* They said.

Ratna rolled her eyes.

*They are married... No matter how it happened. Khushi also accepts it. she supports her husband in that... then why would we chide them?* Arvind advocated them.

*Do you think about Khushi's parents? How would they feel if they get to know about this? *

*They know...* Arnav said.

*Whatttt? How? When?* Ratna asked shockingly.

*We directly went to Gupta House and met them...*

More than Ratna, Arvind was shocked.

*Whaaat? Didn't Shashiji get upset? *

*He is relieved as Vikas didn't marry Khushi...*

*But, Vikas didn't have the intention of marrying Khushi...* Ratna said.