23 Kishan and Stella

Part 23 Kishan and Stella

RM

*So? * Arvind said.

Arnav raised his eyebrows confusingly.

*So...? *

*Your in-laws have been given the responsibility of looking after their daughter. * Arvind teased.

Ratna looked at Arnav to know his answer.

*Dad... they would have said that for a courtesy. *

*That means won't you look after her? *

*Looking after Khushi is different. In fact, I have been already doing that... And I will do that forever no matter whether she accepts my proposal or not *

*Wareh wah... Chotte... you sound damn good...*

Arnav smiled at him and went to his room.

*What a change in Chotte...! * Arvind wondered.

Ratna smiled.

*It's because of you, Ratna*

*No... Chotte is a good boy. Even though he was irresponsible his nature won't be hidden for long. And he loves Khushi truly. That's why he obeyed my words... because he wants to get her*

Arvind sighed.

*Whatever it is... I will give the credit only to you* Arvind said.

..........

Arnav came out of the washroom, washing his face. He sat on the bed smilingly. His and Khushi's families became friends. There won't be any problem if they ask Khushi's hand for the marriage. But Khushi should be ready to marry him. Then only his mother will take a step toward their marriage. He fell on the bed thinking about Khushi. She is the only girl who has a lot of differences from other girls he met with. He slept with the thoughts of Khushi.

The next morning

Arvind got ready to go to the office early in the morning. He saw Arnav's room light was ON. He knocked on the door and Arnav opened the door.

*Chotte...why did you wake up earlier? *

*Exams are closed up Dad...*

Arvind was amazed to hear that.

*Are you studying? * he asked surprisingly.

Arnav nodded yes.

*But, you usually sit in the exams without even going through the subjects...*

*We have a big responsibility on our hands. I can't make life difficult.*

Arvind frowned. What responsibility he is talking about?

*We have to feed the children of the HOME in Tamilnadu. Have you forgotten? *

*Chotte... hold on. I may get a heart attack if you talk with responsibility. * Arvind laughed.

Arnav chuckled.

*I will ask Ratna to prepare coffee for you*

*That's ok Dad. Let her sleep*

Arvind nodded ok and left the place with satisfaction. He never thought he would see his son like this. Thanks to Ratna.

.........

Khushi came to the college, expecting some gestures from Arnav. She expected that Arnav would do something about the responsibility given by her parents to take care of her.

Arnav has not come to the college yet just like the previous day. Keeping her bag in the classroom, she came to the girl's room. When she was about to enter the room, she stopped at the entrance of the girl's room as the door was being closed from the inside. She doesn't know why the door was closed. She came to the left side of the room to check. She saw through the window that the room had been getting a clean ship. She was about to leave the room, she heard a voice from behind the building. What dragged her attention the most is, she heard her name. Without making a noise, she slowly moved towards them and stopped as she recognized the person through the voice. It was Arnav's classmate Stella and another girl.