10 Arvind and Khushi

Part 10 Arvind and Khushi

Khushi got horrified, seeing Arnav and his gang in the park. She looked at Arvind suspiciously. Did he tell Arnav about their meeting? Her suspiciousness had broken, hearing Arnav's stance.

*Dad... what is this? Do you know Khushi? How?*

*No... I called her yesterday and asked to come to the park...* Arvind said glancing at Khushi.

*Is this a preplanned meeting? Why didn't you tell me?* Arnav asked as if he doesn't know about their meeting.

*I came here to meet the girl who saved my son's life because I want to thank her* Arvind said.

*You came to thank her for saving your son, without your son's knowledge?* He questioned.

*I want to thank her without any disturbance...*

*Then, you should have invited her to our house...* Arnav said excitedly.

*I invited...*

*Did she agree?* Arnav asked looking at Khushi who was looking somewhere.

*By the way, why are you troubling her in the college?* he questioned not answering him.

*Me... troubling her?* Arnav asked

Arvind nodded yes.

*In fact, I'm saving her from all the troubles...* he said with pride.

*How?*

*Who will dare to trouble Arnav's girlfriend...? Don't you know?*

Khushi was shocked, to hear him calling her girlfriend. Arvind widened his eyes.

*See uncle, this is what I said* She pressed her lips together.

*By the way, how is Khushi? Doesn't my girlfriend look beautiful?* Arnav asked.

*Chotte, this is not fair to call her like that*

*Then how could I address her? Wife?* he asked seriously.

Khushi was even more shocked.

*Stop it... you are crossing your limits...* she sneered.

*Chotte... what is this...? you can't commit to someone who is not interested in you*

*Dad... did she save me without interest? Did she take care of me for the whole night without interest?*

*I should not have saved you...* Khushi said gritting her teeth.

*But you did...* Arnav said smilingly.

*I'm repenting for doing that...*

*Very soon, you will thank me... mark my words*

*Uncle, I'm leaving...excuse me...* she left the place, dragging Preeto with her.

*Chotte...you spoilt everything... I was making her trust me... and you...? Is this the way of talking to a girl?* Arvind asked disappointedly.

*Dad... I love her... what could I do when I meet her instead of what I feel for her?*

*No, Chotte... whatever you did is not right...*

*Cool Dad... I will take care of her...*

*How? Making her irritated?*

*Uncle... what can he do when irritating is his only habit of him?* Aman teased.

Arnav glared at him.

*Girls are not like boys. They are enough brilliant to choose what they want...* Arvind chided.