14 Arvind's Ratna...

Part 14 Arvind's Ratna...

Arvind snatched the phone from Khushi's hand. He wiped the tears which flew from his eyes to see Ratna's photo clearly. Words were not coming from his throat. Arnav looked at the phone screen and asked.

*Dad...*

*My Ratna...*

*Where is she? How do you know her whereabouts?*

*She is in Nagapattinam district Tamilnadu. I went to attend my friend's marriage last year at Velankanni Church. I met her there. Today, Lavanya showed me your status to me. I recognized her. I called my friend Sherlin to confirm Ratnama's presence. She is still there only. Sherlin is the one who sent the photo of hers to me* Khushi said.

Hearing her words, Arvind clutched her hands and cried keeping his forehead on them.

*Uncle, please compose yourself...* Khushi said pleadingly.

He nodded NO and tried to say something but he couldn't. Arnav stood like a statue and couldn't understand the sudden change in their life. It was hard for him to trust his mother is alive who he thought died a long ago.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was standing motionlessly. She looked at Aman. He and NK rushed to Arvind.

*Badipapa... you should be happy... Badima is alive... let's go and bring her here...* NK said.

Arvind raised his head.

*Beta... where is she?*

*Uncle, my friend Sherlin will help you. I had spoken to her. She will do the arrangements to meet Ratnama*

Arvind looked at Shashi.

*He is my Babuji*

*Namaste* Shashi said.

*Thank you for your help... I don't know what I could do to you in return... she saved my son's life at first...*

Khushi and Arnav spared a glance. Khushi bowed down. That situation embarrassed her like hell.

*And now... she had given us our real happiness by finding my wife...* Arvind said emotionally.

*You don't be emotional sir... everything will be alright* Shashi said.

Arvind turned towards Khushi.

*Beta, please give all the details about the area... (He looked at Arnav) Chotte, get the details from Khushi*

*Sir, you can take Khushi with you. Then the process of finding your wife will be easier* Shashi said.

Khushi was shocked whereas the other people were wondering.

*Babuji...*

Cutting her,

*Are you serious?* Arvind asked.

*Of course... when you are with her, why should I hesitate? I can understand how crucial this situation is... don't waste your time. Take Khushi with you. She will guide you as there is her friend in Velankanni... So, it will be easy to reach your wife*

*Thank you so much Shahsiji...*

*My pleasure*

Arvind shook hands with him.

*Khushi...*

*Haan...*

*Go with them...*

She looked at him silently.

*Complete the process which you started...* Shashi smiled.

Khushi nodded ok.

*Come home and get the required stuff of yours*