36 People and their condition

Part 36 People and their condition

Lunch break

Aman, Akash, and NK stood from the benches to go out. They saw Arnav still sitting.

*ASR, are not you coming to the canteen?* Aman asked.

*No... I'm not coming...*

*But why?*

*I will eat in the classroom* Arnav said.

*Why Nannav?*

Before Arnav said anything,

*Then we will also eat with you* Aman said.

They sat with him and started eating. There was no one in the classroom except them.

*What happened Nannav?*

*Khushi's father denied giving her hand for the marriage* Aman said.

Arnav was silent. He didn't even open the lunch box. He had no mood to eat anything.

*But why?* Akash asked.

*He got to know about ASR's past behavior...*

*What do you mean?* NK asked shockingly.

*Yes... don't know how did he know about his dating matter* Aman said thoughtfully.

*He might have inquired about it...* Akash said.

*But, what reason he has to inquire about him?* NK asked.

*Maybe, the friendship of Raizadas... he might have thought to give Khushi's hand to Arnav...* Aman said.

Arnav who was sitting bowing down raised his head and looked at Aman.

*Maybe, there is a chance, ASR. Didn't he treat you well in the beginning?*

Arnav gulped down.

*He would have expected your parents will ask Khushi's hand. So, he would have investigated you* Aman said.

*I don't know what to do...*

Cutting Arnav,

*Kidnap Khushi and marry her* NK said.

Arnav glared at him.

*I just checked whether you will do it or not* NK grinned.

*Why don't you come out of the class? Don't you want to meet Khushi?* Akash asked.

*Let's see what she does... how she reacts... after that only I can decide how to handle her* Arnav said.

They nodded ok.

GH

Garima was serving lunch to Shashi.

*I think you should reconsider your decision*

Shashi looked at her and continued eating.

*Didn't Khushi say Arnav changed a lot...?*

*What if he changes again?* Shashi questioned.

Garima got stuck.

*Would you say he won't?*

*However, we will find a groom for Khushi in some days. What if he will be a bad guy? What will you do? Anyone can change anytime. We can't give a guarantee to anyone... not even for our own daughter* Garima said.

*We will find a groom for Khushi. But we won't give her a hand without inquiring about the groom. What do you think? Will I get my daughter to someone without caring about her future? I will back-check the groom just like I did for Arnav*