21 Confused Khushi

Part 21 Confused Khushi

Khushi was standing, looking at Arnav's retreating figure.

*What happened, Khushi?* Preeto asked.

Khushi nodded no and headed to the exit. Preeto walked with her parallel.

*The whole college is talking about Arnav...* Preeto said.

*What is new in that? It always happens*

*No, Khushi. It's not what happens always. There is a lot of difference in him, Khushi. From his outfit, everything changed. It seems he even stopped talking to girls...*

Khushi said nothing. They came to the bus stand and waited for their route buses.

*Everyone says it's because of you...*

Khushi was about to say something, and Preeto stopped her showing her palm.

*I know what you would say... he didn't look at you today... right?*

Khushi looked for her bus not answering.

*Students say he is trying to get into your good book.*

Khushi sighed.

*What's the use of getting in my good book? He already spoilt his image, Preeto...*

*Can't a man ever change? Khushi, many girls are dying to have JUST lunch with him... but he is penancing for you... man*

*I don't know what to do Preeto. I'm confused. Arnav changed for good but I don't know for how many days... what if he changes in some days again?*

*You said his mother is a very good woman. Will she let Arnav do that to you?*

Khushi was silent but there was confusion on her face.

*Relax Khushi... you do not need to stress yourself. I can say anything and suggest anything but this is your life. Think and decide. Whatever it is... think about Arnav and his mother before making a decision*

Khushi nodded ok.

*Don't know why the bus has not come yet...* Preeto said looking at her wristwatch.

That's when Khushi's route bus arrived.

*Bye Preeto...* Khushi left the place.

Preeto widened her eyes, seeing Aman in the opposite shop. He came towards the bus stop. Preeto looked for her bus.

*Hi...* Aman said.

Preeto looked at him surprisingly. Though he was with Arnav Preeto never saw him talking to girls.

*Hi* Preeto reciprocated him.

*Won't you guys put some brain in your friend's head?*

Preeto knew he was talking about Khushi yet she asked,

*Whom you are talking about?*

*The whole group is pea-sized brain it seems...* Aman murmured and Preeto heard it.

*Do you say something?*

*Khushi... I'm talking about Khushi...*

*Oh...why do you want us to put a brain in her head when she is already clever?* she asked intentionally as if she doesn't get him.

*Arnav loves Khushi...*

*I know...*

*Have you done anything regarding this?*

*Excuse me... what should I do?*

*He is very sincere yaar...*

*Then ask him to prove it to Khushi*