47 Khushi was with Raizadas

Part 47 Khushi was with Raizadas

Khushi grabbed her mobile from the bed, hearing the ring. She hooked gulped down as the call was from Garima. She was going to scold get for leaving the house just like that. She attended the call.

"Amma..." she said with hesitation.

"Khushi, don't come out of RM ever..."

Cutting her,

"What happened Amma? Why are you saying so? "

"Vikas came to GH and shouted at Shashiji for sending you with Raizadas"

"How did he know about it?"

"His men are watching our house and also our moves"

"Whaaaaat...!" Khushi shouted in Shock.

"Yes... It seems the issue is not as light as we thought... Be safe... Vikas is angry... He may do anything... Don't step out of the RM. Tell the intensive of the issues to, Arvindji"

"Ok, Amma..."

"Shashiji is coming. I will call you later..." Garima disconnected the call and huffed in relief.

Khushi disconnected the call and thought about what Garima said. What's Vikas's problem? Why the hell he is behind her? Doesn't he have sense? Doesn't he know he should not try on the girl who is already in a relationship with another guy? Don't know where this problem leading them to. She sighed.

Her phone rang again. This time, the call was from Ratna.

*Haan, aunty...*

*Khushi, come downstairs for dinner...*

*Ok aunty* She came downstairs, after disconnecting the call.

Arvind and Arnav were already present there. Khushi sat in front of them. Ratna took place next to her.

*Uncle, Amma called me a few minutes ago...* Khushi said in a feeble tone.

Arvind stopped eating whereas Arnav looked at her raising his eyelashes.

*It seems Vikas went to GH to shout at Babuji for sending me with you*

*What the hell...* Arnav gritted his teeth.

*How dare he...* Ratna said.

*What else your Amma told you? *

*She asked me not to come out of RM for a few days*

*This issue is getting severe* Ratna said.

*Don't go to college until I solve the problem. (He turned towards Arnav) you too Chotte... stay home...* Arvind said.

*Why would I be at home like a coward? * he pounced as usual.

*Instead of addressing yourself as a coward, call yourself smart. We know how brave you are... but, it will not be good to step into anything without knowing the complete issue. Understand that...* Arvind warned him.

*Uncle is right, Arnav. Please don't get into any problem...* Khushi said directly.

Arnav looked at Ratna who was silently looking at him. She blinked her eyes, gesturing him to be quiet. Arnav sighed.

*What about you? * Ratna asked Arvind.

*No one can dare to even think of touching Dad...* Arnav said tightening his fist.

*Don't lose your control Chotte... I know what to do... cool down. Just do what I said... ok? * Arvind calmed him down.

Arnav rolled his eyes.