6 I'm the girl

Part 6 I'm the girl

Aman, NK, and Akash were sitting under a tree, talking about the girl who saved Arnav.

*Do you get anything about why the girl left Nannav before Badi Babuji reached GH?*

*I'm also thinking about her only...* Akash said.

*She was there with ASR for the whole night taking care of him... She was the one who directed her uncle to the ICU then what made her leave all of a sudden?* Aman said thinking deeply.

*I think she must be someone who knows us well* NK said.

*No way... Girls die for Arnav. No one runs away from him* Aman said.

*You mean, the girl would be a stranger?* NK said.

*I think so...*

*I think she would have gotten a call from her parents... or she might have left the hospital because she had important work...* Akash said.

Aman nodded yes.

*Maybe...*

That's when Khushi entered the campus. She saw the trio. She intentionally went crossing them unusually to hear what they are talking about. As she expected they talked about Arnav.

*Will go to GH to see Arnav in the evening.* Akash said.

*Yeah... I will be in the hospital tonight...*

*Me too...* NK said.

*Yeah...let uncle take a rest.* Akash said.

*Take permission from the hostel warden* Aman said to NK.

NK nodded ok.

*I think you should go to RM forever* Aman said.

*Yes, NK. Enough of enjoyment... go to RM and be with uncle. He is a busy businessman... he needs our help.* Akash said.

*Yeah... I will talk to the warden and shift to RM* NK said.

Khushi crossed them hearing their talks. So, they got to know about Arnav's condition. She went to her classroom silently.

NK saw Aman thinking deeply.

*What are you thinking?*

*Do you remember, I got a chit last week...*

*Yeah, someone alerted us... especially Nannav...*

*I think the accident might be a planned one...*

*If it is so, the accident must be done by one of the groups of our college...*

*Let's check...* Aman said.

The bell rang.

*Let's go to the class...* Akash said.

They stood, dusting their pants. The person, who heard their talks, hiding from the opposite side of the tree, hid from there. It was none other than their classmate Stella who had an eye on Arnav. She understood the whole scenario and decided to use the chance in her favor. Bunking the class, she headed to the GH. It was not hard for her to guess where Arnav would be admitted. He must be in the ICU as it was an accident case...

Gov. Hospital

Arnav was leaning on the backboard of the bed. Arvind fed him water a little as Arnav's throat dried.

*Dad... you go and have something... you must be hungry*

Arvind nodded yes. Arnav was right. He didn't have anything since last night.

*I will be back soon*

Arnav nodded ok and leaned back, closing his eyes. He felt tired because of blood loss. His mind was thinking about the girl who admitted him to the hospital. She should have stayed here for a while... why did she leave the hospital?