53 Shashi's decision

Part 53 Shashi's decision

Coming inside the room, Arnav closed the door of his room.

*Don't close the door...* Khushi said.

*Why? *

*We are not going to do anything personal here... understand? * she said strictly.

*This is our personal space... keeping this as personal is important... ok? *

*No... not ok... your mind is not stable... it changes time to time...* she said with an angry pout.

*When did I change my mind? It's always stable... it always needs Khushi*

*Why are you arguing with uncle and aunty? Can't you just obey their words...? *

*Of course, I can... but I don't think what they said is necessary*

*What...? Is not that necessary...? Really? *

*Then what? We are husband and wife... there is nothing more than that to think about...*

*This is why I don't want to get married without their permission...*

*But, we got married...* He said with a smirk.

*So what?*

*So... nothing...* he shrugged his shoulders off with a smile.

*Listen... don't you dare do something... I will go to aunt's room then...*

*Oh, really? *

*Really...*

*Try to take a step away from this room if you can...*

*Are you challenging me? *

*Yes... I'm challenging you... So? *

Khushi sat on the recliner making face.

*Don't make face like this... it's pulling me like a magnet...* he teased.

*I warn you Arnav...*

*Oh... I'm scared...* he laughed.

*Stop teasing me...*

Arnav came to her and sat next to her. Khushi tried to get up. He circled her shoulders with his left hand and pressed her thighs with his right hand.

*Leave me, Arnav*

*What's your problem? *

Khushi said nothing but looked away.

*Don't you like to be with me? *

*Shut up Arnav... don't connect something which is not related to another one*

*Then, how could I take it? *

*We have limits for everything, Arnav*

Before Arnav said anything, Khushi kept her index finger on his lips.

*Don't say there are no limits between husband and wife...*

Arnav nodded yes.

*I know that... if we get married properly, would aunty and uncle restrict us for anything? *

Arnav nodded no.

*But, they are restricting now... what does that mean? Are not they concern about us? Didn't they want us to get married? They brought me to RM without even caring about my father because they want me to marry you. Why don't you understand that, Arnav? *

Arnav gulped down.

*Where will I go leaving you? I'm going to be with you for my lifetime... Then why so urgent...? *