46 Wrathful Vikas

Part 46 Wrathful Vikas

Khushi was silent all the way to RM. Arnav asked her through his eyes that she was alright. She nodded yes and kept silent again. They reached RM and got in. That's when Khushi called Arvind.

*Uncle...*

*Haan, beta...? * he turned towards her.

*Are you going to get us married? * she asked hesitatingly.

Arvind looked at Arnav.

*I came with you. That doesn't mean, I'm ready to get married without my parents...* she said slowly.

*We didn't bring you here to get you married to Chotte. Vikas should know what we are up to... that's why I brought you here. We too don't get you married without your parents unless the circumstance leads us to do so. Don't worry...* Arvind smiled.

Khushi nodded ok, feeling relieved.

*Ratna, take Khushi to the guest room* Arvind said.

Ratna nodded ok and about to go,

*I will take her...* Arnav said.

Arvind and Ratna spared a content glance.

*Let's go...* Arnav said, looking at Khushi.

*Actually, I knew where is the guest room...* Khushi said.

Arnav shrank his eyes whereas Arvind and Ratna smiled.

*Maybe, this is our curtesy to welcome you here. Am I right Dad? * Arnav asked Arvind.

*Of course...* Arvind shrugged his shoulders off.

Khushi looked at Ratna who nodded her head like GO. Khushi nodded ok and followed Arnav.

Arnav brought her to the guest room. Khushi got in.

*What's your problem? * Arnav asked.

*What? *

*You said you didn't come here to marry me... and you avoided me to come to your room? * he asked seriously.

*I didn't avoid you... I just said I knew the guestroom. When I knew it, what is the necessary for you to escort me? And about my parents... I said the truth*

*Won't you marry me if your Babuji doesn't agree to our marriage? *

*I will... but I will go to it only after he denied strongly...*

*means? *

*He was shocked when uncle brought me out of our house. That's why he didn't oppose him that time. That doesn't mean, he will not react to it anytime...*

*He can do nothing even if he gets his sense back* Arnav said.

*don't make fun out of my Babuji... I don't know what I will do...* she warned his extending her index finger.

*When you don't know what you will do, why do you think of it? * he teased.

*Stop teasing me...*

*What will you do, if I tease you? *

*I will go back to my home*

*Vikas will take you to his home then* he laughed.

Khushi punched his stomach.

*Ouch...* Arnav clutched his stomach, making face.

*What happened? * she asked nervously.

*It's paining...* he said while falling on the bed.