31 Confirmation

Part 31 Confirmation

Vikas was sitting in the car, outside the college. His friend, Rana gave him Kishan's number. Vikas stored it on his mobile and dialed him. Kishan attended it right away as he had been waiting for his call.

*Vikas here...*

*Yeah... I have saved your number...* Kishan said.

*I want to know something very important*

*Tell me...*

*What about Arnav and Khushi's relationship? Do you know anything about it?*

*What do you want to know about them? I will tell you anything if I know about it*

*Are they engaged?*

*I don't know...in fact, I don't think so...*

*Why?*

*It's only Arnav who is behind her and shows, they are engaged but Khushi never shows interest in him.*

*Does Arnav love her?*

*Madly... he changed utterly after falling in love with Khushi... he shows so. But he will change after Khushi says yes*

*Is it...?*

*Yes... I saw her hiding, seeing you. May I know the reason?*

Vikas thought for a while.

*Really? Did she hide, seeing me?* he asked as if he doesn't know the reason.

*Yes... I came to you to tell you that only*

*Oh...I see...*

*Anything, I shall know?*

*Nothing... will call you later*

Vikas disconnected the call, thinking something deeply.

*What happened? * Rana asked.

*I think Arnav loves the girl... we should handle the matter carefully because we can't oppose Arnav. But, if she doesn't have interest in him, or if their marriage is a lie, I won't mind teaching a lesson to the girl* Vikas said.

*Then we can inquire Kishan about them...*

*No, it seems he doesn't like Arnav. Jealousy is clear in his words. He will only lie about them... we should not trust him blindly. We have to inquire about Arnav and Khushi widely. *

*You are right... we will do that. At the same time, you to inquire about them from your end* Rana said.

*Yeah... I will do that through my Dad. We will get the truth from the senior ASR...*

*Let's go...*

No, Dad went to an important election campaign. He will come only in the evening. I will ask him after he comes home*

*Ok...*

*Try to get information about Arnav from various students* Vikas said.

*I will ask my sister's friend who is studying at this college. *

*Good...do it*

They left the place.

In the meanwhile

Khushi was sitting in her class, answering her friends' questions.

*What did Vikas say?* Preeto asked.

*He asked Arnav to invite him to the marriage*

*For whose marriage?*

*Mine and Arnav's marriage...*