39 Bet Again

Part 39 Bet Again

As Stella planned, she went to Simi's house to meet Rana on the pretext of pacifying Simi. She smiled at Simi who sighed, seeing Stella.

*I hope you are not upset with me* Stella said.

*I hope you won't give me a chance to be upset with you* Simi said.

*No, no... I just come to tell you that I have no intention to do that... don't you know me? * she asked making a sad face.

*I know you...that's why I'm scared... you won't leave anyone easily if they disappoint you... I had seen that many times...*

Stella was stunned.

*I'm not like that now... I have changed a lot these days... especially, after Arnav denied my proposal* she said in a feeble tone.

*It would be good for you...*

*I just wanted to tell Rana about Arnav. They haven't got engaged yet... Khushi's father didn't accept Arnav's proposal...*

*But Arnav loves Khushi...right? * Simi questioned her.

Stella nodded yes.

*Does not it matter? *

*Of course, It is... I just wanted to clarify what they are thinking about Arnav and Khushi's marriage is wrong*

*Don't you think it's not necessary? * Simi asked.

Stella sighed.

*You are not going to change your perception of me. That's why you are still suspecting my intention...but you are wrong...*

*I wish it's wrong... because revenging won't help you in any way...* Simi said.

*I know...* Stella said.

*Don't get into unnecessary problems...*

Stella nodded ok.

*I'm leaving...* Stella said.

Simi nodded ok. Stella left the place smirking because she saw Rana overhearing their talks.

GH

Garima handed a coffee cup to Shashi. Taking it from her hand, he drank. Garima sensed he was thinking something deeply.

*Are you alright? *

Shashi nodded yes.

*But you are in deep thought...* she sat next to him.

*I met Arnav...* Shashi said.

*Where? *

*In our street... today evening*

*What did he doing here? *

*He said he came to drop Khushi home* he sipped the coffee.

*Whaaat! Did Khushi come with him? * Garima asked shockingly.

*No... he meant he body guarded her*

*But she usually goes to the college alone* she said surprisingly.

*He argued with me about my rejection of the marriage proposal*

*Really? * she asked eagerly.

*Yes... he indirectly said he won't leave Khushi...*

*Then? *

*He said he will get into my good book*

Garima's face literally lightened.

*Try to understand him at least now *

*Don't advocate him in advance... the human mind can change anytime...* Shashi went to his room.