19 Guidance of Mother

Part 19 Guidance of Mother

*I love Khushi...* Said, Arnav.

Ratna looked at Arvind like, DID YOU TELL HIM ANYTHING? Arvind nodded no.

*You love Khushi means?* She back questioned him.

*I love her means I love her...*

*Ok...what do YOU mean by love?*

Arnav looked at her without answering.

*Don't take me wrong, Chotte... LOVE differs according to the people. Some do love as time pass... some do love as they got infatuated... and some do love for life long... what's your love in that category?*

*I love her just like I love you, Mom... before you came here, I wanted her to take your place in our family... in our house... in our hearts...*

Arvind smiled at Ratna proudly. Ratna also was impressed by his answer though she didn't show it.

*Then what are you waiting for? Go and propose to her*

*I did...*

*Oh...did she accept?*

Arnav nodded NO.

*Why? What does she want more than you who is rich and good looking...?*

*She thinks of me wrong*

*Wrong? What did you do that she thinks of you wrong?*

*Mom, I just went for lunch with my college girls... It's ONLY lunch not more than that...*

*Yes, Ratna... Chotte always has dinner with me no matter what...* Arvind tried to put a good impression on Ratna's mind.

Ratna looked at him contently which made Arvind zip his lips. She then looked at Arnav and continued.

*She thinks I'm a playboy... Characterless...*

*Do you think she is wrong?*

Arnav was silent.

*I will also think the same if I were in her place. I trust your words that you went ONLY for lunch because I'm your mother but Khushi....? I know my husband would have brought you up in a good way... even though you roamed with girls. But Khushi knows nothing about you and your father... how could a small girl who has seen you roaming with girls? How does she trust your words? Guys say many things to get a girl but they won't keep their word to keep the girl with them forever... what's wrong if she thinks you are one among them? Could you say it's wrong?*

*I won't say she is wrong. She is cent percent right. A good girl who has moral values will think in the way she thinks...*

We should say Arnav delivered a BROW LIFTING statement. And Ratna did that. Her brows went high, hearing his son.

*So, Khushi is right...*

Cutting her,

*Of course, she is right doesn't mean I'm wrong...*

Ratna nodded her head, pressing her lips.

*What's your point?*

*I want to prove myself RIGHT*

*How?*

*I don't know... the much I know is, following her... roaming behind her... I don't think such gestures are enough to get her love*

*not enough...*

*Then tell me...what do I do?*

*Why are you asking me, Chotte?*