11 Arnav in Gupta House

Part 11 Arnav in Gupta House

Arnav and his friends sat on the park bench.

*ASR, uncle thinks you are rushing...* Aman said.

*I'm not... in fact, this is already late...* Arnav said wearily.

*No, ASR... we have time because Khushi studies in our college... with us...*

*That's what irritates me... studying in the same college, I can't even talk to her freely...*

*Freely? Like really? Nannav... she is not ready to talk to you...*

*Yes... that's why I'm trying to make her understand me*

*Arnav, this is not a way to convince a girl who already has a bad image of you...*

*Look... this is what I know...* he said wearily.

*Don't be weary... Just make it coolly...*

*Do you guys have any idea, what I'm undergoing? She is a nice girl... but she doesn't talk to me... what does that mean?* he stopped.

*That means you are not a nice guy...* NK said and the other duo chuckled.

*Yeah... I'm not a nice guy but she... but what can I do? This is what I'm... I will make her understand... ok?*

*What if she gets irritated and hates you?* Akash said.

*She won't.... she can't hate me... if it is so, she would not have had concern for me...*

They sighed.

*Saving you and loving you is different...* Akash said.

*I thought you guys will be with me... but nope... that's fine... I can do it alone...* He said gritting his teeth.

*ASR, we didn't mean it... we will be with you no matter what...*

*Yes, Nannav...*

*Yes, you don't have to think in the way you think. We are with you* Akash said.

*What are you going to do now?* Aman asked.

Arnav thought something intensely and said nothing.

Gupta House

Khushi got changed into casuals... long skirt with a sleeveless top. She came to the living room to have a hot coffee. She badly needed one to get relief from the tension. She saw Shashi coming.

*Good evening Babuji...* She said sipping the coffee Garima gave her.

*Good evening, Beta...*

*Shall I get coffee for you too?* Garima asked Shashi.

*Yeah...* he sat in front of Khushi and Garima went back to the kitchen to bring coffee for Shashi.

*Babuji... do you know Arvind Singh Raizada?*

Shashi raised his brows.

*Why not? Being an agent of import and export goods, how don't I know him? He is a very big-hot in the import and export business.*

*Ohh...*

*How do you know him?*

*He is the father of the guy I saved the other day...*

*Ohh... did you meet him?* Shashi asked curiously.

*Today evening, in Gandhi park... he wanted to meet me... so I went to meet him*

*Wah re wah... my daughter became a guest of the famous businessman...*

Khushi smiled.

*How did he speak...?*