26 Plan Worked

Part 26 Plan Worked

Khushi was thinking about Arnav. Don't know what will he do tomorrow in college. He won't leave Kishan and Kishan will also give him a tough time to Arnav because Kishan never liked Arnav. Kishan questioned her whenever she spoke to Arnav. Arnav's sudden change surprised everyone in their college. Maybe, that's why Kishan proposed to her. He doesn't want her to fall for Arnav and his change. She knew Kishan. He doesn't like his department girls talking to other department guys.

She thought something. She has to stop Kishan. Or else Arnav will unpleasantly stop him. It should not happen. Before Arnav does anything she should do something. Khushi thought about it. A beautiful smile crept on her lips. She buried her face in the pillow which was in her hand. The smile was still on her face.

The next day

Khushi came to the college and saw Arnav looking at her. She slowed down her steps and looked here and there for Kishan. He had not seen it anywhere. Maybe, Arnav also was waiting for him. As Kishan was not there, she went to her class. She looked at Arnav before entering the class.

Aman tapped Arnav's back and smiled at him.

*What did you tell her that her gesture looks different?* he asked contently.

*She looked for Kishan. She is scared. That's why she slowed down her steps...*

*Oh...that means you should have frightened her yesterday.* Aman teased him.

Arnav smiled without answering. So, Aman understood that he had frightened her.

They waited for Kishan but he didn't come to the college that day. So, they went back to the classroom.

Khushi's class

Preeto saw Khushi sitting silently.

*What happened, Khushi? You look agitated...?* she asked innocently.

*Arnav got to know about Kishan's proposal* she said restlessly.

*But, how? You said you didn't tell him anything?* Lavanya asked.

*That's what I can't understand. How did he know?* Khushi asked biting her nail.

*Khushi, Arnav has many hands in this college. After all, he is our college king...* Payal said.

*She is right... Even Kishan's friend could have told him* Lavanya said.

Preeto smiled inwardly.

*Even your friend could have told him Khushi...* she thought in her mind.

*Yes...don't we know about Arnav? * Payal said.

*Khushi, if he has that power in this college, he would have known about Stella's plan as of now... doesn't he?* Preeto asked seriously.

*Yes, she is right, Khushi. Don't know what will be Steele's state if Arnav got to know about her plan... I just want to see her face at that time* Lavanya said excitedly.

*Shall we check? * Preeto asked.

*How? * La asked curiously.

Preeto told them her idea... correction... Aman's idea.

*No, Preeto. What if it leads us to trouble?* Khushi said worriedly.

*Why would we get into trouble? We don't do any drama to separate lovers...* Lavanya said seriously.

*Whaaaat! What did you say...? Lovers....? Like really, La? * Khushi asked shockingly.

The trio chuckled.