40 Where is Khushi?

Part 40 Where is Khushi?

Kishan received a call from Vikas. No need to say, Kishan attended it immediately.

*Hello, Vikas...*

*I want you to do something*

*Anything for you...*

*Khushi's father denied Arnav's proposal...*

Cutting him,

*Really? * he asked excitedly.

*Yes... I want to know the reason...*

*I will tell you...*

*I want the REAL reason... don't try to develop something which is not in the story* it sounded like a warning.

*No no...Vikas. I will give you the exact detail...*

*That will be good for us...*

Vikas disconnected the call.

The next day

Khushi was full set not to get caught by Arnav. She went to the college a little earlier before Arnav came to the college.

Arnav also came to the college earlier but not earlier than Khushi. He thought to catch Khushi in the main gate itself. But his idea didn't work. He couldn't see her that day morning. The College bell rang. Arnav didn't go to the classroom but stayed out. He waited near the main gate until the short break. He was fed up. Won't she come to the college today? How could she do that? Coming to the college is one of their clauses. Didn't she say she will come to the college? Then why didn't she come? Is she alright? He removed his phone and dialed the GH landline. As he expected, Garima attended the call.

*Aunty, this is Arnav*

*Haan, Arnav beta... how are you? *

*I'm fine aunty...*

*Don't you go to college? *

*Yes aunty. I don't go. Khushi doesn't go to college today? *

*She went earlier than usual today*

*Really? *

*Haan... why don't you go to college today? *

*Oh...headache, aunty*

*Oh... have a strong coffee and sleep tight. Your headache will fly away...*

*Ok aunty...*

Garima was about to disconnect the call, she stopped, as Arnav called her.

*Aunty...*

*Haan, beta...*

*You are also dissatisfied with me? *

*No beta...I'm not but Shashiji is not wrong though. As a father what he is expecting from his son-in-law is justified. But, if you prove yourself as a changed person, I will definitely stand for you*

*Thank you, aunty...I thought you are also upset with me*

*I would have been... but Khushi told me you have changed completely...*

Arnav's brows automatically went up.

*I'm very happy as you changed for Khushi. What else a mother needs other than that? But... men's views differ from women's. Without Shashiji's acceptance, I can do nothing beta...*

*You no need to worry about it, aunty... I will definitely get a YES from him*

*Nothing can make me happier than that, beta*