45 Conclusion

Part 45 Conclusion

Nivas was surprised, seeing Arvind Singh Raizada in his party house. Of course, he was delighted by his visit. He welcomed him with respect.

*Welcome Arvindji...*

*I'm sorry, Nivas. I'm really disappointed with you...*

Nivas didn't sense anything right.

*What happened, Arvindji? * he asked panicking.

*I told you about Arnav's proposal with Khushi Gupta...*

Cutting him,

*Of course, yes...*

*Then how dare your son would propose to Khushi Gupta from Shashi Gupta? * he spitted fire.

Nivas was dumbfounded. He really didn't know what Vikas had done. At the same time, he couldn't ignore what just Arvind said because Arvind had no reason to lie... that too about Vikas. He stood clueless.

*My son is everything to me... I will never tolerate him getting hurt... no matter who is against him... your son had taken a very wrong step...*

Nivas rushed to him and clutched his hand.

*I really don't know about it... I don't know why Vikas did that... please cool down. I will ask him about it...*

*Do it right now and stop him from taking another step towards Khushi Gupta... I won't mind showing my power then* Arvind warned.

Nivas called Vikas. He attended the call right away.

*yes, Dad...?*

*What did you do? * Niwas shouted.

Though Nivas didn't mention anything particular Vikas understand what his father was talking about as he was expecting this reaction from his father.

*What dad? * he asked coolly.

*Why did you propose to Ms. Gupta? *

*I like her dad...* he said simply.

*Don't you know Raizadas already asked her hand for Arnav? *

*But her father has not agreed to give her hand to Arnav. In fact, he denied his proposal because he is dissatisfied with Arnav's previous behavior...*

*It's none of our business... She is going to be Raizada Bahu... Raizadas will make it at any cost...*

Arvind snatched the phone and turned the speaker ON.

*Shashi is Gupta not ready to give her hand to Arnav then what's the point Dad? I like the girl...*

Nivas looked at Arvind helplessly.

*You are going to repent for this, Vikas...* Arvind shouted and turned the phone off.

He looked at Nivas seething. He walked towards the exit, without talking to him anything. Nivas rushed behind him.

*Arvindji... please relax. I will control Vikas... trust me...*

Arvind stopped.

*You must do that if you want our relationship to be continued...* he left the place.

Nivas sighed in irritation. He again called Vikas. Vikas attended it.

*Come to the party hall... right now...* he disconnected the call not hearing anything from Vikas.

GH

Shashi was in the living room, having tea when Khushi came home. She sat in front of him.

*You look tired...* Garima asked.