8 I got her

Part 8 I got her

Arnav was looking at her forgetting himself as he didn't expect the girl would be Khushi. Did Khushi really save him forgetting all his atrocities of him? He couldn't believe it.

Aman tapped his back, seeing him looking at Khushi.

*ASR... She is our college mate Khushi... why are you looking at her?*

Arnav got his sense back and rushed to Khushi who got down the escalator. She took a step back because of Arnav's sudden entry. Arnav smiled at her pants. She was about to leave the place, and Arnav blocked her way. Khushi looked at him confusingly. His friends followed him.

*Is that you?* He asked gasping.

*Who?*

*You admitted me to the hospital...*

Khushi was shocked.

*No...* She tried to leave the place again.

This time, Arnav clutched her hand.

*What is this? Leave my hand...* She said looking at her surroundings.

*I got to know the girl is you...*

*I said No...*

That's when the nurse came there.

*Arnav, she is the girl... she had taken care of you like a mother...*

Khushi rolled her eyes whereas Arnav's friends were surprised. They spared a glance.

*Please stop it...* Khushi said.

*Why should I? Why shouldn't I say the truth?* the nurse argued.

Khushi removed her phone to call someone. She was about to dial, but Arnav snatched her phone and dialed HIS number. Khushi dropped her jaw and tried to snatch her phone. Khushi's phone rang with his number.

*This is my number... save it...* Arnav gave her phone back.

Khushi deleted it.

*I don't want your number...*

*Ok... but I have your number because I need it...* Arnav said smirking.

*yes... it's necessary for the one who is going to dial...* Aman said pointing at Arnav.

*Of course, Nannav is the one who is going to call you...* NK said.

Khushi left the place hurriedly.

All of them shared hi-fi happily.

*Thank you so much sister...* Arnav thanked the nurse.

*Thanking me is not necessary... she is a very good girl...that's why I helped you...*

*I can't be without thanking you...*

*By the way, how do you know her?*

*We are college mates...*

*Then why did she run without revealing her identity...? Are you guys teasing her?*

Arnav glared at NK.

*Yeah... but, it's just for fun....* NK said.

*Oh... that's why she doesn't want to meet you...? You shouldn't tease her...ok?* She said to Arnav.

*No... I won't... and I won't let anyone tease her...* he said looking at NK who scratched his head.

*Yeah... you have the responsibility to protect her just like she protected you...* the nurse said.

*Sure...*

*Don't worry sister, he will protect her for her whole life, marrying her...* Aman said.

The nurse looked at Arnav surprisingly.