30 Arnav's skill

Part 30 Arnav's skill

Kishan walked towards Vikas. Khushi hid behind the building biting her lip, and closing her eyes. She jerked feeling a touch on her shoulder. She saw Arnav standing in front of her.

*Vikas...* she said gulping down.

Arnav nodded yes.

*Kishan saw you hiding, seeing Vikas. He went to Vikas to bring him here...*

*Hey Devi Maiya...* she bit her nail.

*Yes, he wants you to get trapped...* Arnav said.

*What will I do now?*

*Come with me...* clutching her hand, he ran dragging her.

They ran across a few buildings. Arnav came far away with Khushi from the building she was hiding behind. He slowly looked at the place where Khushi was hiding a few minutes ago. Kishan was standing with Vikas as he expected.

*Don't come out until I call you... stay here...*

Khushi nodded ok panting hard. Arnav came to Vikas. Seeing Arnav, Vikas smiled at him.

*Hi, Arnav... how are you? *

*Doing good*

Vikas looked at Kishan.

*I want to talk to Arnav personally * he said.

Kishan was disappointed.

*Ok...* Kishan left the place.

*I just thought to visit you. As the election is nearing, I would like to involve interested students in the election campaign*

*That's great... I'm a little busy. Or else I would also have joined you... *

*That's ok. What's your plan after your master's? Will you take your business over for father? * Vikas asked.

*Going to get married...* Arnav said smilingly.

*What's the matter, man? Have you fallen in love or what?*

*You guessed it right...*

*Really...?*

*Yup...*

*Has the marriage got fixed?*

*Yeah... after master...*

*Who is the lucky girl?*

*Khushi... Khushi Gupta...*

*What is she doing?* Vikas had forgotten the girl's name who cheated on him.

*Studying in our college... MSc computer science...*

*Oh...*

Arnav removed his phone and called Khushi. She attended it.

*I'm in front of the principal's office. My friend wants to meet you. Come here...*

*Whaaaaat! Is your friend Vikas?*

*Yup...* he disconnected the call.

Khushi looked at her phone gulping down. Taking a deep breath, Khushi came out. Vikas frowned, seeing her.

*Arnav... she is...*

*Sorry, Vikas. She can talk well. She was scared seeing you as that was her first day of college. That's why...*

Vikas looked at Khushi.

*I'm sorry Bhai...* Khushi said.

*Do I have another choice than that? After all, you called me Bhai...* Vikas smiled.