57 The Wedding

Part 57 The wedding

Arnav started walking out of the kitchen. Before him leaving the kitchen, Khushi rushed to him and hugged him from behind.

"I'm sorry, I hurt you..." She said leaning on his back.

Arnav tried to remove her hand, Khushi held him tight.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please, Arnav..." Her throat choked.

Arnav stood silently.

"Arnav, I love you so much... Please don't be angry with me... I can't tolerate it" her eyes tear up.

Arnav's hold on her hand softened. He pulled her in front of him. Khushi hugged him again.

"I'm sorry Arnav... Please forgive me"

Arnav circled her in his arms.

"Khushi, I love you so much... That's why I feel to touch you, kiss you, want to be with you... It's all about love Khushi... Without Love, no one would feel to do that... Apart from the body's pleasure, there is something... That feeling is love, Khushi..."

She cupped his cheek.

"I know..."

As Arnav didn't expect, she captured his lip. Arnav stood letting her kiss him. Khushi broke the kiss.

"Are you angry with me?"

Arnav nodded no.

"But you didn't reciprocate my kiss..."

"Do you want me to reciprocate?" he questioned with lifted-up brows and a smile crawling lips.

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav smiled.

"We will do it tomorrow. Go to sleep"

Arnav took a step, Khushi stopped him clutching his hand. Arnav looked at her smiling. Khushi hugged him again.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm alright Khushi "

"I don't think so"

"Won't you trust me?"

"I trust you... Always..." She said in the double meaning which brought a smile to Arnav's face.

"Thank you..." He touched her head.

"Now kiss me"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Or else, I will think you are angry with me"

"I'm not angry with you"

"Kiss me if it is true"

"Don't you think you are adamant?"

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav chuckled. Khushi circled his neck and ran her eyes on his face. She rubbed his cheek with her palm smoothly. Leaning towards him, she brushed his lips with hers softly making Arnav swallowed down.

Arnav lost his standing ability slowly. He slammed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately. Khushi participated in the kiss equally. Breaking the kiss, Arnav rested his forehead on hers, closing his eyes.

"Don't do this, Khushi..." He murmured.

"Are you sure?" She asked whispering.

Arnav smiled.

"Answer me..." She demanded

" No... Keep doing this... Always" he dashed her forehead with his.

"I would have done this after our marriage... because I'm also desperately waiting to relish my life with you... but, everything has its time. You didn't understand that..." She pouted.