34 Proposal

Part 34 Proposal

Khushi's eyes wandered around RM searching for someone. Ratna noticed it. Its good Arnav is not here, Ratna thought.

*We are glad to have you in our house* Arvind said.

*We feel honored...* Shashi said.

*You said you will also come to our house next Sunday. Don't forget that...* Garima said.

*We don't forget... we will come to your house* Ratna said.

*Yes... we won't forget... our families became friends. How could we forget? * Arvind asked.

They were talking and talking but Khushi didn't get participated in their conversation. Her eyes were roving on the stairs.

*I think Khushi needs something...* Ratna said.

All of them looked at her but she didn't listen to Ratna.

*Khushi...* Garima shook her thigh.

*Haan...?*

*Where were you lost?* Garima asked.

*Oh... I just...*

*Ratnaji asked you something. You didn't even pay attention to it...* Garima said.

*She looks disturbed...* Ratna said.

*Actually... I have an exam...*

Cutting her,

*Today?* Ratna asked she asked intentionally.

*No... tomorrow...*

*Oh... it seems the test is from a tough subject...* Ratna said with a sense of fake sadness.

Khushi nodded yes.

*You can study in the evening...* Shashi said.

Khushi nodded ok awkwardly.

*By the way, what is your native?* Ratna asked them to keep them engaged.

*Our native is Lucknow* Garima said.

*Oh? We are also from Lucknow...* Ratna said excitedly.

*Oh... that's great...*

*I guessed it, seeing your gentle behavior but didn't ask...* Arvind said.

*You are right. Being rich people you too are behaving so simply* Garima said.

*Money is nothing when it comes to the character, Garimaji* Ratna said.

Garima nodded yes affirmatively. In all this, Khushi was so restless. Where is Arnav? Why hasn't he come here? She thought he would greet her when she comes. Didn't he challenge her yesterday? Then where did he go? She thought.

Ratna was observing her restlessness from the corner of her eyes. She smiled inwardly. So this is what her Chotte wants to prove? This is why he had not come yet? It seems Khushi also has feelings for Arnav. Maybe she would not have realized it. That's why she is doing TAG of WAR with Arnav. So, she can ask for her hands from her parents. What if they don't have an interest? Whatever, they have to do that one day. Then why not today? Why should she think much about it? Let them decide. It will be in their favor if anyone from Khushi's family accepts it. The person who accepts it will make another one understand. Ratna believed.

They heard a calling bell sound. HP went to open the door. They saw Arnav getting in. A bolt of lightning flashed on Khushi's face. Not only Ratna but also Arvind noticed it. Khushi changed her facial expression and became casual.

*Hello, uncle...hello, aunty...hi...* he said looking at Khushi.

She smiled voluntarily. He handed a flower bouquet to Garima.