41 Hide and Seek

Part 41 Hide and Seek

In the meanwhile,

NK and Akash went to Khushi's classroom. They searched for Khushi as she was not in her classroom,

*Where is Khushi? * NK asked.

Students of Khushi's class looked at them.

*She doesn't come today* a guy said.

*Yes... she is absent today* a girl said.

Khushi's friends looked at one another contently.

NK and Akash left the classroom.

*She doesn't come...* Akash sighed.

*This is purely cheating... how could she do this? Didn't she say to Nananv that she will come to the college today without bunking? * NK said wearily.

*What can we do? * Akash sighed.

*Don't know what will be Nannav's reaction...*

*He will get furious...*

*he will also be upset...* he said sadly.

*She should not have done this*

*I was happy as she gave Nannav a chance, unlike her father...* NK said in a feeble tone.

*But we can't blame her father yaar. Being a father, he is right... every father will do the same... Arnav has to cross a tough path to reach Khushi...*

*Yes... he has no choice other than to prove his love for Khushi. Or else, Khushi's father will think he is still roaming with girls in the name of dates...* NK said.

*Don't know how will he prove himself because proving bad is easy but good...* NK said sadly.

*Arnav should be strict with girls...* Akash said.

*He is... nowadays...*

Akash nodded yes.

*It would have been good if Nannav had listened to Badipapa's words. Badipapa kept on advising Nannav that his DON'T CARE behavior will affect his future...but Nannav was so cool that time...*

*He never thought he will fall in love with someone badly*

*Keep it in your mind, Akash. We should never do such things which affect our future...* NK said.

*You are right NK...* Akash said seriously.

They had no idea, their talks had been heard. A girl followed them in a hand distance from Khushi's class and heard their talks. She rushed to Kishan and recited everything to him.

Kishan smirked dangerously. Is this the reason Khushi's father denied Arnav's proposal...? It seems Khushi's father has a wrong impression of Arnav. He would not have known about his latest CHANGES for Khushi. Of course, which father would put his daughter's life on fire? It won't be hard to keep Arnav away from Khushi. Khushi's father will never agree to their marriage if Arnav is proved wrong once. Vikas will do that for sure. He removed his phone and called Vikas. Vikas attended the call.

*Tell me...*

*I have found the REAL reason, why Khushi's father denied Arnav's proposal*

*What is that? *

*Khushi's father got to know about Arnav's DATING KING image. He is thinking that Arnav roams with girls frequently. So, he is not ready to give his daughter's hand to him... Do you know how haughty Arnav was? He thought roaming with girls give him a reputation in college. See, what happened now... his haughtiness backfired him...*