49 Arnav was in hurry

Part 49 Arnav was in hurry

After dropping Ratna in RM, Arvind went to meet Nivas at his party house. He was angry like hell on Nivas and Vikas. How dare they kidnap Khushi? That too when she was with him...? They have to answer him... And they have to pay for their mistakes...

GH

Shashi received a call from an unknown number. He attended it.

"Who is this?" Shashi asked.

"Vikas... you're going to be son-in-law..." Vikas said.

"What the heck...?" Shashi shouted.

"Yes... Because your daughter is with me now... I kidnapped her..." he laughed.

"What...! You have done a very bad thing, Vikas..."

"Stop shouting and bless us" Vikas disconnected the call.

Shashi phoned Arvind. Seeing Shashi's name itself, Arvind panicked. Why Shashi was calling him? Does he got to know about Khushi's kidnapping...? He attended the call.

"Arvindji... Please save Khushi... Vikas had kidnapped her" Shashi said nervously.

Arvind was shocked.

"How do you know, Shashiji...?"

"He called me and said he is getting married to Khushi..."

"What the hell...? did he say that? "

"Yes... My daughter's life will become hell if the marriage happens"

"It won't happen... you don't worry... I will take care of It..."

"Thank you so much " Shashi disconnected the call, letting him do what should be done.

Arvind entered Nivas's party office. He saw Nivas standing at the entrance.

"I'm waiting for you only, Raizadaji... " Nivas said kindly.

Arvind was stunned at his SO COOL behavior.

"Because I know you will come"

"That means, you know what your son did..." Arvind asked furiously.

"Of course, I know... I'm the one who told him to do that..."

"What...! you...? I thought you would be loyal to me, unlike your son..."

"We both are loyal to you Raizadaji..."

"Oh, that's why you guys kidnapped my Bahu?"

"Yes... That's why we kidnapped your Bahu...to make your work easy... To make Mr. Gupta think Arnav is better than Vikas..."

"What do you mean?"

"What you are thinking is not right. Vikas doesn't love Khushi. He got to know Arnav loves her... He told me about it after meeting Arnav with Khushi in the college. But, unfortunately, Khushi's father denied Arnav's proposal. It came to Vikas's ear. He thought to help Arnav. That's why he proposed Khushi's hand for marriage with rude behavior. That's why Mr. Gupta said nothing when you took Khushi to RM. Trust me, Raizadaji... I called him and asked him to come to the office when you left my office the other day... Vikas came and told me everything. At first, I was so upset with my son for ruining a good relationship of yours... But after knowing his real intention, I was relieved..."

Arvind stood with an unbelievable expression.

"Ask Arnav to go to the WPT resort. Khushi is there with Nivas safely" said Nivas.