51 It's ME...

Part 51 It's ME...

Arnav was looking at her getting amazed.

*Instead of hiding it from our parents, we have to face it... we have to make them understand...* Khushi said.

*I have no problem in doing that... I thought you will feel bad to tell them...*

*I don't feel bad to say, I'm Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada... I don't want to hide that I'm your wife...*

Arnav hugged her thankfully and kissed her forehead.

*I love you damn much...* he said.

*I too...*

* Let's go...*

Khushi got down from the car. Arnav followed her. Khushi stopped at the entrance and waited for Arnav. They entered in together. Seeing them, Guptas' faces sparkled with happiness. Garima rushed to Khushi and hugged her.

*Thank God, you came back to us. We were tensed like hell when Vikas called Shashiji and said that he is going to marry you* Garima said.

Shashi also came to them.

"Are you alright, Arnav?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Uncle...we..."

Khushi pulled herself from the hug and pressed Arnav's palm. Arnav looked at her questioningly. That's when Garima noticed the mangal sutra on Khushi's neck and the vermillion on her partition.

"Khushi... What is this? Are you guys married?" Garima asked shockingly.

"We didn't have a choice, Amma. Vikas was full set to marry me. He tried to tie the manual sutra on my neck Amma... Thank God, Arnav came there at the right time. He snatched the mangal sutra from his hand and tied it on my neck..." Khushi said, glancing at Arnav, reading his expression again and again.

Shashi and Garima were shocked to the core and they didn't know what to say and how to react. Should they get upset about their marriage or should they feel happy that Vikas couldn't marry Khushi? They looked at each other.

*I'm sorry, Babuji... we got married without your consent... but we didn't have a choice... we had to do that...*

*Arrey... you didn't marry Vikas... that's enough for us* Garima said.

Khushi looked at Shashi who nodded yes. Khushi hugged him.

*Thank you, Babuji*

*Has Arvindji know about your marriage? * Shashi asked.

*No, Babuji... we came here directly. Don't know how they are going to feel... I hope they won't get upset with us* Khushi said.

*Khushi, my parent will understand... they are as wise as your parent. You no need to worry about them* Arnav said.

*Shall we go to RM to console Arvindji and Ratnaji? * Garima asked Shashi.

*No, we should not interfere in this... Arnav and Khushi have to do that... they have to please Raizadas* Shashi said.

*Perhaps, he is right Khushi... we have to handle this situation. I don't want any misunderstandings between Dad and Uncle*

*You guys go and meet them first. They ought to know what happened between you two* Shashi said.

Arnav nodded yes and looked at Khushi.

*Shall we go, Khushi? * He asked.

Khushi looked at Shashi who nodded his head like, GO.