9 Thanking Style

Part 9 Thanking Style...

The next day

Khushi was listening to the class. All of a sudden, the class heated up. Khushi's heart thudded like hell in fear. As Arnav was standing at the entrance of her classroom with a flower bouquet. She hid behind Lavanya but she was late. Arnav had already seen her before she hid.

The professor looked at him questioningly. But he didn't question it because he knew who Arnav is.

*Allow me in for a few seconds sir...* He asked the professor's permission.

He nodded yes.

Arnav got into the class and went to Khushi. She looked at the professor gulping down.

*Thank you for everything you had done for me...* he extended the bouquet toward her.

*What happened, Arnav?* the professor said.

*I had met with an accident a few days ago, sir...*

*Yeah... students have spoken a lot about it...*

*She is the one who admitted me to the hospital*

*Oh...* the professor wondered.

Khushi's friends looked at her unbelievably because Khushi didn't say anything to them.

*Take it Khushi...* the professor said.

Khushi took the bouquet from Arnav not looking at him.

*Thank you once again...* he said with a lopsided smile.

Khushi sat silently. she never imagined he would thank her in this way.

*Thank you sir...* Arnav headed out, looking at Khushi again and again until he left the classroom.

No need to say, all the eyes were only on Khushi... especially her friends' eyes. Her class girls became jealous of her. Arnav never approaches any girl FIRST. After all, he was the center of attraction of their college.

*What a thanking style...* the professor chuckled.

He continued his work but no one listened to him but gossiped. Khushi was sitting, bowing down.

*Is that girl you, Khushi?* Lavanya murmured.

*Why didn't you say anything to us?* Payal questioned.

*Why did you hide it from us?* Preeto asked.

Khushi closed her face with her palms and said nothing.

She rushed out when the bell rang as that was break time. Her friends followed her.

She got struck as all the students were blathering, looking at her. Her department senior Kishan glared at her. Khushi understood that the matter has been spreading over the whole college.

Kishan came to her. Khushi was about to go from there, he stopped her blocking her way with his friends.

*What?* Khushi asked.

*Did you save Arnav?*

*Yes, so?*

*Why?*

*What do you mean by WHY? He met with an accident... so I saved him...*

*Don't you have any other work?*

*No... I have no work other than helping the person who needs it...*

*Are you a social worker?* he asked sarcastically.

*Why should I answer you? Who are you to question me? Yes, I saved him... so what?* She sneered.