50 The biggest Decision of Life

Part 50 The biggest decision of life

Arnav was walking towards the temple dragging Khushi with him. Khushi was shocked and also understood that he was serious. But why? Everything was in their favor now. Even Vikas also cleared their path. Then what's the necessary to hurry?

Khushi stopped him, clutching his hand. Arnav looked at her questioningly. His look told that he didn't expect her to stop him. He somehow understood that she is not fine with his decision of marrying her now itself. But he was not ready to drop the marriage idea... for anyone... not even for Khushi.

"Arnav, why do you want to get married right away? After this mess, my parents will definitely agree to our marriage. Arvind uncle will make my Babuji understand the necessity of our marriage... Than what so hurry?" she exclaimed.

"I don't mind what's going to happen next... who is going to console whom and who is fine with our marriage... because I don't believe Vikas... I don't believe he is helping us... I think he is planning something BIG..."

*No, Arnav... you are mistaken... he already got a chance to do something BIG... but he didn't. Why would he miss the chance doing nothing? *

*It's your assumption... our assumptions cannot always be right, Khushi... What if your assumption is wrong and mine is right? *

"But, Arnav..."

Arnav stopped her, showing his palm.

"Khushi, I just want to know whether you want to marry me... or not..." he asked tightening his jaws.

"Don't you know what I want?" She questioned him back.

*I thought I know you... but now, I lost hope... I don't know what you want...* he didn't hesitate to say that.

Khushi took a step and came close to him.

*I want you, Arnav... I want a happy life with you... always... my mind never changes*

"Then why are you hesitating?"

"Because this is a marriage... not a game..."

"I don't care whether it is a marriage or game... Both are the same for me... I need only one thing from both... WINNING..."

"You will win even if get married with our parent's blessings"

Arnav rolled his eyes. He left her hand.

"Ok, let's go"

Khushi looked at him getting stunned.

"I won't ask you to marry me again... ever..." he said with a stern expression and walked. Khushi stopped him, coming in front of him, spreading her hands.

"What so big anger of yours is? Hann? What do you think of me? You were behind me when I don't want to love you... you wanted to marry me when I was not ready... and now, you are going, leaving me...?" she asked him with anger.

"I'm not leaving you... I will never... It's you who is thinking a lot to marry me, Khushi..."

Khushi sighed.

*If you love me... if you want to marry me... why can't you do it now? *

*What about our parents? *

*We are not going to tell them about our marriage unless it's necessary*

*Why don't you understand, Arnav? *

*Khushi... if we don't get married now... It will have not to happen ever... are you fine with that? *

"Ok... let's get married..." she said.

She dragged him to the temple. Arnav stopped at the entrance of the temple and bought two garlands from the flower shop.

They entered the temple and stood in front of Devi Maiya's idol. Taking the mangal sutra from DM's feet, Arnav tied it on Khushi's neck, without thinking about anything...without wasting a single minute... he didn't want Khushi to think more and get confused. He filled her partition with vermillion. Khushi was looking at him, not blinking while he did that. They exchanged the garlands. They are married... They are husband and wife now...

Khushi looked at the mangal sutra unbelievably. Arnav was scanning her face which was full of mixed emotions.

*Congratulations, Khushi...* Arnav wished.

In no time, she threw herself on his chest. Arnav snaked her in his arms.

*Khushi, I'm sorry, I compelled you...* he said.

Khushi broke the hug.

*Why are you so unsecured, Arnav? * She asked calmly. There was no confusion on her face.

*Khushi... I would like to tell you only one thing. I just don't want to miss you. I just don't care about anything more than that. I'm not even thinking of anything, Khushi. Do you know how long I have been waiting for you? For this day...? This is our wedding day Khushi... our day... my waiting is over. I got you... that's all*

Khushi nodded yes.

Clutching her hand, Arnav brought her to the car. He opened the car door for her as usual. Khushi sat silently. Sitting on the driver's seat, Arnav stared at her but Khushi didn't glance at him. Arnav started the car and drove to RM.

Arnav was about to take a turn to RM, Khushi said,

*Go to Gupta House...* Khushi said.

*But why? *

*Why not? It's my mayka...* Khushi got stuck for a while...

*Everything is changed... within a few minutes... I became a stranger to my family...* her voice sounded painful.

*Who said you are a stranger to your family? You have got another family... a few more people for yourself. You are my wife doesn't mean you are not a daughter of your parents... you are going to be with your husband... if you want to be with your parents, I don't have a problem staying with my in-laws... let's stay there...* he smiled.

Khushi chuckled.

*Shall we? *

*We will stay there another time... not now...*

*I don't think they will let you go with me to RM again*

*They will... I will come with you...*

Arnav looked at her silently and nodded ok. Taking the straight road, he headed to GH.

Arnav stopped the car in front of GH. Khushi opened the door to get down. Arnav stopped her, clutching her hand. Khushi looked at him.

*Mangal Sutra and the vermillion are visible* Arnav said.

*Let it be... if we have so much courage to take a BIG decision in our life, we should have the same courage to stand for it* she got off the car.

Arnav was stunned as he was not prepared for the situation. He was planning to hide their marriage from both Raizadas and Guptas. But, Khushi was up to something. Does she have that guts? Arnav wondered.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

It's ME...

Arnav was looking at her getting amazed.

*Instead of hiding it from our parents, we have to face it... we have to make them understand...* Khushi said.

*I have no problem in doing that... I thought you will feel bad to tell them...*

*I don't feel bad to say, I'm Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada... I don't want to hide that I'm your wife...*