Morgana is a pain in the ass and the Fiance gets big trouble with Will

(Wrath19: Okay! you already know the deal! the anime stuff is all over and such because the game has started! YOUR OUT OF THE DEMO GAME SOLIDERS!(READERS) it's time for my style of work!)

Right at this moment I've always been devoted to Penny and right now I have no other words right now as I'm knee sitting.

Mr. Inui: Mr.Hyo? if I maybe blunt why are you sitting next to the transfer student?

Yes, you heard that right a transfer student and let me tell you if I wanted to dance and do the boogie woogie already. Right now my instincts went off because once I got to school well let's just say rumors were spreading telling everyone that there's this new transfer student. For my first thought that someone or my once friend Sofia so for now I had to keep up on my guard up. But, once I heard the name of this transfer student I bolted from the classroom and I went to where the transfer student are and that moment we're here.

What here is well... right now I'm in a japanese old style of kneeing down right next to the person and this person was no other then my wife... Penny.

Will: Sorry, but I wish to be her side by my own instincts.

Penny(red): Will Go! your embarrassing me!

Will: I will try then to leave.

So I try standing up works, try leaving... a bit of a problem by that I mean I had to drag my right leg like if it was anker, and third part and I think was the hardest would be the door being that I try letting go of the sliding door, but my hand wouldn't let go. I had to force my own hand off because I didn't want to leave Penny alone. But, in the end I had to rip off a shuck of the wall of the class room that Penny was in. I came back to class with it and I got pretty much weird stares, but my first question or questions shall be-

Will(mind): Who brought Penny here!? who dares bring her here!? that person is going to die by own hands! I'll first rip there own eyes out then rips them to shred like a Panther I am! after that come back to my wife as he explains everything. After learning I shall make up a story about how he died an honorable death and return his money to them.

Later being when it's lunch time I ran out the my classroom not giving my friends to speak to me as I zoom pasted them. I went to her classroom and how I did it? well I used my nose to find her. Once I reached to her being she was walking by herself I came to her as I press my hand onto wall as I looked down on her.

Male Student: NO WAY! IS THAT-

Male Student 3: YEAH IT IS! THE LENGDARY FAMOUS KABEDON!

Male Student 6: No way! this guy went after the transfer so fast! DAMN IT! I was going to ask her if she wants to hang out!

Male Student 5: NO WAY! you wouldn't have a chance with her!

Female Student 2: WHAT!? no way! our Hyo is being taken!

Female Student 4: That damn girl! who does she think taking our Hyo away!

Female Student 8: I want him to do that with us! maybe she can let us in in his life!

Female Student 7: Right now we need make her know her place!

Penny(blushing): Will what are you-

Will: Come with me and I need to listen what happen how you are here?

With that I took her hand and we started to jog and we headed well we went towards the roof top. Once we're here on the roof top I look at Penny and once she sees my face she can tell I wanted to know why she was here.

Penny: Where do I start off?

Will: Well start at the begging it would help me.

Penny: Well one day I was working alone until Sojiro asked me if I have went to any schools and I replied with yes. It was then he made a decision to registered me to Shujin Academy like he did with Akira and you. So I had to ask Wei a favor to put a bit of my information into the system, but only a little bit so nobody would hurt me. Along the way putting me on the second year list so I cam be with you.