Special chapter 1 "The new GAMERS"

Mike POV

With the help of Lily, Neo, and the new Amber we all did it. We all created the first ever gaming room and the first ever gaming team in Remnant. The huge beds are now smaller also been reshaped to be buck beds one to the left and one to the right. Plus the closets are next to each one of the buck beds. The right buck bed belong to Lily and I also to the left buck beds belong to Neo and Amber. We also removed some of the stuff from the dorm as well. Each of the sides of the dorm has two desktops also have gaming chairs plus to each one of the desktops their be a gaming min fridge. One of them is next to my desktop and the other one is next to Neos desktop and their filled with beverage drinks also with locks. In the middle of the dorm is a table that is for all of us to be at to eat or to talk about our plans of attacks for the future. Finally we got some new beds for Dodo and Sam to live in. I got an average size bed for Dodo as it filled with rocks also for Sam as well we made for him water bed. For the bathroom it was no different before it just a bit spacer for anyone to use.

Mike: It took us awhile... but we did it.

Lily: Yeah... this dorm is ours for the taking!

Neo: I have to say... this room looks like a secret evil lair.

Amber: ...This was a lot of exercising.. and fun.

We took a breather for a moment and after that moment we took a good look at it and we all smiled from our hard work.

Amber: I have a question what are these computers or desk tops for or even I have not seen anything like these before?

Mike: Well each of these desk tops have a pc, keyboard, mouse, monitor and all the stuff we need to be gamers. All of the pc's are Alienware Aurora R8 with 3TB, all of the keyboards are AW768, plus the mouses are AW558, the monitors are Dell Alienware AW2518H, and our gaming chairs are Alienware S5000 with these items we became true GAMERS. Oh I also forgot the gaming mini-fridges contain about up to 155 beverage cans. Each of the fridges contain no drinks from your world, but our world here's some of the drinks Coke, Dr.Pepper, Fanta grape, orange and strawberry, 7 up, sprite, Mountain Dew, Hawaiian punch, Pepsi plus diet,and Crush with orange, grape, and strawberry. So.. that's about it. 

Amber and Neo heads are smoking from the info I gave them minus Lily who was impressed by the tech I just brought in. 

Lily: We're going to have so much playing games now!

Amber: I don't know what you said Mike, but from what I can tell these desk tops are powerful.

Neo: Same here!

Mike: Also don't worry about charging your scrolls theirs a charging station next to the window. Also from the charging station there is two Galaxy S10 Pluses for you Amber and Neo. This is for if our scrolls are not enough or we need to call secretly. So enjoy those two new toys from our world.

Neo and Amber went over to the charging station to checkout their new tech. Lily and I teach them how to put a password and other things how to used them wisely. After awhile of Lily and I teaching them we all got our chairs and we all sat around the middle of the table. 

Mike: Okay, the first order of business is team GAMER is for Amber and Neo are going to become new students of Beacon. Also we have a couple of days until we have a missing cat problem. For this I want Lily to prevent that event and I'll take that place because of the new threat. For now for the free days we need to give Amber some tricks and by that we can't let anyone know about the maiden so!

I then bring out the secret weapons for Amber.

Mike: I brought out a way to give her powers and I changed the way they work and these drinks Vigors! I said as I brought out four Vigors.