You just obtain a "New team member"

Mike POV

Right now... Ruby... Ruby Rose has just confessed to me in the middle of the dorm. My whole body just stopped and... my mind just went to... Michael Window XP has just stop working. Right now.. I was just lost for words.

Mike: I-I... I

Ruby: Look!! my heart aches in pain as you leave my side and just.... can't do this by myself.

Ruby did the most out of character moment she ever done in her whole life and I'm the middle of it all. Ruby just kiss me as she pulled me in... I couldn't resist.. my crush on a freaking show is kissing me right now. As a minute pass I looked to her with my eyes now wider then every, my blue eyes lit up as if the most happiest thing just happen now, and my tail starts to wags like anything before it was like a fan. 

Mike(red and happy): ....I glad that you feel this way because.... I love you as well.... and I will always be with even if we're separated I will always love you. Thank you Ruby for confessing to me.

Ruby and I then pulled into a hug it was good..... it was good until the door just open suddenly and its the rest of team RWBY and my sister.

Yang: ALL YEAH!! I HAVE A SWEET KATANA WIELDING WOLF BOTHER-IN LAW NOW!!

Blake: I knew it was a matter of time for this to happen.

Weiss: You two.... make a good couple.

Lily: Yeah! that right my snow angle of snow. She said as she hugs Weiss from the back.

Weiss(blushing): Stop this right now! Lily! She said as she was blushing.

Ruby: Um.... what's happening?

Yang: Oh yeah.. guess what! Lily confessed to ice Queen! Lily made a poem to her and she even bow to her as she was a shinning female armor knight! now they're a couple now!

Weiss(red): YANG!! She said in a embarrassing tone

Lily: Yeah! and don't worry my brother he already accepted me. Also bro you okay?

Yang: What!? he already okay what just happen to him. Right Mike!

Mike:...

Yang: Uh... Mike you there?

Blake: Mike are you okay?

Weiss: Uh.. Lily what's wrong with him? She said in a worried tone.

Ruby than pokes at me and I felled down to the ground while foam is coming out of my mouth.

Ruby: ON NO!! MIKE STAY WITH ME!

Lily: I think he passed out from us listing to them also appearing out of nowhere.

Yang: Man, he went out with a YANG! (Ba dum tss!)

Ruby: Yang! not now we have a down boyfriend!

After that I was picked up and Yang put me in Ruby's bed and everyone got ready to sleep as I was well pasted out.

Mike(mind): ....Teto.... I thank you for what just happen just now. I'm a weak man....(starts to cry from this event)

(Time skip to Lily teaching Weiss how to be a GAMER)

Its another day and another day of us being huntsmen and huntresses. We're now walking together through the Forever Falls as it is our field trip. Lily got attach to Weiss as she became glue to her Weiss tries to push her off, but in the end failed. Ruby and I were walking together as we're now girlfriend and boyfriend. 

Glynda: Yes, students the forest of the Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight see. Professor Peaches asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest and I'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so.