The second location of the crystals

Mike POV

Welp! Will had a crazy ride and in the end Penny bust size on the middle part of the women area has grown to Neo level. I had some many questions about life and about how the hell this happen to Will of all people. Right now I did a double check on Penny as with Lily's help this wasn't awkward at all. From moments later it seemed that with the power of the Celestial being(aka Vora or her full name Lustivora) she was able to give a change into Penny's body since she's now like android in Dragon Ball. With that nothing seemed out of place in her nor changes only that part. We explained whatever happen to Penny wasn't anything bad or worst only that one of her body parts changed. Everything seemed normal minus Will and Penny relationship as Penny got a upgrade that Will has to control himself from having a tiny bloody nose.There were some problems with them as Will maybe one of those lucky bastards that get into reasonable accident that no one can be mad about because something went wrong and nothing at all. Like those isekai moments that the guy gets his ass beat, but Will didn't as this only happens with Penny only. To add to this he didn't get beat up and... well shit I'm actually jealous of whatever the hell happen and who gave him this shit. Anyways!! after Halloween we went back to school and everything, but Will had to talk to Lily and I about some things. 

Will: Okay! this crap is too weird! 

Mike: Weird in what way? 

Lily: There's the good and the bad, but sometimes there's the middle.

Will: Is this how those bullshit Isekai dudes or normal dudes that have harems!? there some shits that I can't handle with one girl that I like. For one! they get there ass beat for not thinking nor though of what the fuck there doing! for me in the other hand! I don't get hit, nor get my ass beat, and to add my mistakes are reasonable because of these mistakes. But, I get either feel those mountains on my back and my poor kitty ares and just and- *starts to mumbles about it* 

Yeah this shit happen and he gets into weird positions and as Penny she always jumps onto his back or on top of his head. With many more that happen with these past days that... I'm either worry about his well being as he's male. 

Lily: Jesus fucking christ Will! of all people that I've met you can't handle that?

Will: LOOK WHOSE TALKING WITH HORNS AND I HAVE CAT EARS!! MY SHITS ARE SENSITIVE!!

Mike: Damn he got you there Lily. 

Lily: Shut it Mike..

Will: But yeah... what if.. you know... "that" happens? He said in a worried tone. 

Mike: Look it already happen to me and I beat it. We haven't lost ourselves yet brotha. 

Will: If you say so brotha. 

Lily: Okay! anyways! we need to work! by that I mean work on finding another crystal! 

We then get down to business as we have powerful backgrounds and family to boot. 

Mike: From what I can gather as I'm still 15 years old still nothing have been going down in the bad side of town. No gang fights nor turf wars thank god. 

Lily: No news about about people or junkies using new drugs thank lord oh god nor a new drug lord either. For any weapons that may have been sold none have been stolen nor none have been brought. So we're good with that. 

Will: As Mike said fights haven't been going around lately nor as you said Lily no drugs have been sold nor any cases. Well... nothing either same old same old city no new cases nor anything bad. DAMN IT! if this keeps up we ain't sending everything back to normal. He said as he clench his fist.