The finals fights that decides it all

Mike POV

After the fight with Yang I went back to my room where my team is waiting for me. Once there I knock on the door and Amber open it for me. I walked in and see Neo resting on the bed, Amber playing with Dodo and Sam, and Lil siting on the front chair.

Mike: I guess.. she's at rest.

Lily: Yup, but she said something to me before she died and turn into dust.

Mike: What's it? or who is it?

Lily: She said... Nito..

Once I heard that name my mind was in confusion. Nito? isn't it that name from dark souls?  YEAH! it is! that's one of the four lords! is he the rouge? wait minute. Nito is the lord of the dead.. and if he's from No Game No Life with Teto.. and Teto made the world bloodshed end. Because with Teto made his world be resolve with games, but with that death and bloodshed wouldn't be around a lot. No it wouldn't be around it would be VERY VERY VERY peaceful to not see anymore death nor violence. 

Mike: Its weird.. why would a god from a game we both know be here?

Lily: Yeah.. strange, but he couldn't...*realization*

Mike/Lily: The Multiverse Theory!

Of course he wouldn't be from the game dark souls because he's another version. If Teto is the god of games also the god that rules the world of No game No life then. Nito has to be the god of death on his world!! OF COURSE!!! I can guess that he went rouge to get death and destruction back. I FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE BET IS!!!

Mike: GUYS WE KNOW WHAT WAS THE BET WAS BETWEEN THE GODS WE TOLD YOU ABOUT!!

Neo and Amber shot up from this news.

Neo: REALLY!!??

Amber: What's the bet they made?

Lily: So for the start they needed two teams to compete. One team that is Mike and I and the other team is Sandy, Issei, and Will.

Mike: The second sending us into the world of Remnant where we can decide to go with the bad guys, good guys, or neither and make our on way.

Lily: But these gods are nice to give us powers that are a bit OP, but we needed drawbacks on our powers. 

Mike: Third if either side defeats the other side or lose to running out of time.

Neo: Okay, okay, but that still leaves the question. What's the bet?

The bet is that if one of us lose or run out of time there will be two outcomes. One Teto world is safe and the rouge is no more or. Nito wins and bloodshed and death roams around once more and..

.

.

.

.

The Wars of there world will begin once more and Nito wins.

Once said Neo and Amber were shocked. Now their in with us.. there apart of the team. There in the bet now. All of us our in the bet. Neo, Amber, Lily, and I.. were in the bet and time is running out. We have the world of No Game No Life in our hands.

Neo: Holy shit.. She said as she sits on the bed with a lost of words.

Amber: ...We're in a bet to save a WHOLE world... Oh my Oum. She falls back to the wall as she has one of her hand on her head.

Mike: I know its... A LOT.. to take in, but your not alone. Lily and I are in a spook as well. 

Lily: Yeah... and we have just killed 3/2 final bosses in this bet. We still have one boss to go..