Aftermath and a double wedding day!?

Third POV 

Two days has passed by and being said those who slept for one day would be Neo, Raven, and Vernal. For Mike and Will they slept for two days straight two days left until the wedding of Mike and Will, will be held. To what happen next is that everyone were shocked to see another member of the rwby cast has come to the game. Lily was the one to help as well with Glynda and Ozpin to add on the whole situation with "To another world or planet" to Ironwood. 

Now to room where one person is held at sleeping started to wake up, but the person felt something odd about this. Being that he feels his face getting smother by something. 

Will(mind): What the hell is going on!? my face feels hot! am I getting attempted assassination!? I need to wake up! I'm not dying from a pussy surprise attack like  this! no sir!  Will shouted in his head. 

Will started to move his eyes and as he did both of his opened and once he open he see no pillow. Will thought for one moment he was getting smother by it, but not. 

Will: If it was not an assassination attempted? then-

??: Daddy? 

Will then heard a voice that was on right side of his face clearly as day it is Labrys tiny voice. 

??: Daddy please wake up, please

??: Father... 

Will started to hear one voice to the left side of his arm then another to his stomach area of his body. Will eyes shot up and looks at Labrys first. 

Will: Yeah, what do you need my little strong kitten? Will said with a smooth tone. 

Labrys eyes shot up right then and there she looks at Will with shock until she started to shed tears as she gave a happy emotions. 

Labrys(crying): DADDDY!!!!!! Labrys yelled out as she grabs my face with such strength. 

With Labrys yell woke up her two other siblings being twins as well once they saw Will there father woke up. Both Aigis who is holding the left arm and Metis hugging the stomach of Will. Both of them hugged tightly to his body being said Will is getting the biggest hug of his life in three different places. Also said that all three of them have some of the combined strength power of Penny and Will, but for Labrys she inherited both the equal strength of Penny and Will. To say that-

Will(pain): AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! my head and body is getting crushed by you three little devils!!! Will let out a yell of pain. 

As soon as Will did the doors open revealing Penny, Lily, and two others being adults. One a female and the other a male. The female wearing a Black Blazer with one button on under it is a stash shown covering her breasts, black pant, wearing black and grey shoes, and she is wearing shades. But soon as she got into the room she took off that shades with scared eyes. Next one is a male wearing a fully lawyer suit, but it was a bit messy probably due to worrying or scared. As he ran in as well he has a shocked face. 

Woman: MY LITTLE BOY!!! The woman yelled with worried. 

Man: WILL! The man yelled with the same tone with the woman. 

Penny: MY THANK OU- I MEAN GOD YOUR OKAY! Penny yelled also with the same tone with the two adults.

Lily: Hey Will you have some guests. Lily said as she said in a chill tone. 

Will: *looks at the people* MOM!? DAD!? WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE!? ALSO PENNY!? I'M SO CONFUSED WHAT'S HAPPENING, BUT HELP ME! Will said as he yells for help. 

Penny and Akumu they went to Will and both pulled back all the three children who were crying their eyes out. It took about thirty minutes, but Penny is holding both Aigis and Labrys as Metis stays and still hugs Will's stomach.