Mike will always be lone dog or I should say lone Dragon Dog

(Wrath19: Yo quick question, ya'll want me to call crazy girl aka four eyes Hange or Hanji? witch name because I might put one here and there as with the other. So I want to hear it with you guys, choose either Hange or Hanji)
Mike POV

Backflash to the court

I now standing in the middle as Eren is free and with his mom and friends as the rest of the Levi Squad or just Scout Regiment in general.

Dhalis: With that out of the way, tell me what is your name? do you even name?

Mike: Well being in Titan form I never got the chance of getting or making a name for myself, but as I observe the scouts now and then. I hear them calling themselves by name so I kinda made myself in the progress. You can call me by Mike, simple right?

Dhalis: Very well, Mike as one of the two out of anyone in the court room that will and kill Eren if necessary. How do we contain you? it's for everyone safety if you understand what I'm trying to say here.

I gave a nod as I got an idea and looks over to Levi.

Mike: Pardon me, but if I may ask your name is Levi if I'm right?

Levi: ... Yes, and?

Mike: Well I heard and saw a person next to me as I told them about myself. If I ask whose is that person?

Levi: That person would be four eyes right there *he pointed out* she's the Scouts Regiments section commander also our Titan researcher and scientist for the matter. Why do you ask?

I then crouch down like a dog would sit as my ears and tail started to act like a dog.

Mike: How about this, I'll become the dog or pet of that person? plus if Le-

Levi: Captain.

Mike: I mean Captain Levi is with her this will also mean she will be keeping the eyes on the both of us. Plus I may give her information about the Titans and with this both side getting the information they need. I said as I pointed at myself.

Before Levi can interfere Hanji started to get excited and starts to have a whisper fight with Levi and her. For the time I looked at Dhalis as he looks at me with suspicious.

Dhalis: For a person that can transform into a titan and more to that a person who has animal parts no less. I do feel that your holding out on something that acquires my attention and to the court. To give this much, what does one gain out of it?

Now with this I gave one soft smile and looked at and just told the truth.

Mike: What I gain? what else? to finally able to eat some god damn fucking food for once.

With a answer like that, who wouldn't denied the fact that one person inside a body of titan for over six years.

Flashback over

Now we come to the current point where Eren is riding on a hours where I have long ass chain attached to my neck. Along with Hange just smiling as I'm walking on side them.

Mike: MAN! so this how you humans see? this is quite the refresher!

Hange: Tell me, what did it feel like for you being in that form over six years!? also can you tell me more about your animal parts!?

I looked to her and gave a shrug.

Mike: To perfectly honest, in that form for six years I thinking about many things like, how can I turn small? how can I turn back to human if that's a term for this *points at wolf parts* will I eat the food you people eat? many questions and mysterious goes around my head. In the end for my parts I don't know when I woke up as I said in court I woke up in a cave with all these machines and such. That's when I found the ring that does the whole 'Hides my animal Parts stuff' and everywhere I looked into the cave it seemed pretty old. Plus after five years the cave just collapse. (mind) To be honest here, I think that lie was most of a half and half if I'm honest.