Special Chapter 7 Will's crazy Adventure part 1/2

Will POV

So... I kinda got my ass beat by every character in RWBY after I fucking scared the shit out of them. I don't know what happen after that because I blacked out from all of damage, but... I feel like... I'm the guy getting all the weird bullshit. I started to wake up in the middle of an ally way. 

Will: .....What the fuck...

I get up and looked around and I see around myself and see I'm still in my Liquid Snake custom and see that my... I'm in a different art style!?

Will: You know... why do I get always the bullshit that comes in my way I mean being a double agent, pretending to be friends with two dumb fucks, tricking a god of death, fighting over power people, and just bullshit after bullshit. ....God damn it!! okay by the look at this art style I'm in it looks similar somehow."

I started to get out of the Ally way and started to look around the whole place and everything seems until I see the moon...

Will: ....WHAT THE FUCK!!!??? how am I in Remnant!!?? also this art style I remember now and this place!! I'm in Volume 5!! but how!? I- *realization* you know what fuck it! fuck it!! the bullshit always comes to me and no one else in the matter!! *starts to calm down* okay if it's night time and Volume 5 then I should make my way to the fucking fight!! 

You know I don't fucking know where I'm going and all, but some how I knew where Haven Academy's Grand Hall is at. Weird maybe it's just my cat instincts to make me go faster without anyone noticing I started to to took the top side. I was jumping from building from building to make my way to the Grand Hall and I see it. 

Will: You know! I'm so fucking done with bullshit happening to only me! why can't some bullshit oh I don't know maybe Lily or Mike!!?? why me!? shit! fuck this plot armor bullshit!!

I then finally got to the top of the building and see that the top of the building has those windows on fancy buildings. I look down and I see the good guys and the bad guys.. and I see... no Pyrrha. 

Will: Fuck! so that means I'm in a utterly entirely different AU!? .....you know this can be fun plus save that last wish on the lamp. Also I can kill the bitch that killed best girl in the fucking show. Oh!! this is going to be fun!! hope my Ocelot Liquid acting is still is good as ever! 

I carefully aimed at the sky and the windows so I can make my entrance. With a couple of seconds.. I took a few feet back and ran and jump in mid air as I'm going to CRASH DOWN! quite literally in this fact. 

Third POV

As everyone is about to fight and before Jaune could start the attack everyone eyes were wide as someone came down from the sky. Everyone backed off as the man landed right in the center of the battle. As everyone looks over to see the person everyone were confused to who this person is he wore some kind of General uniform and he's a some kind of cat faunus to add to it and that person Will, but nobody knew who is. 

Cinder: WHO-

Before Cinder could speak the person yelled with all of his might that the glass and everyone started to cover their ears.

Will(mad): CINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Cinder name was yelled out it echoed through out the hall and probably woke up some faunus because of Will yelled. As moment left Will got up and looks dead eyes to Cinder who looks at Will with slight fear. 

Will: Cinder Fall age 25(just a random number) height 5'11, female, bust size nearly non just enough that surpasses Weiss Schnee, whose infused herself with a parasitic grimm to take half of the fall maiden, and the one whose ideals are such a boring sack of shit that I wouldn't wipe my ass if you were toilet paper.