Operation "Steal Wick" and The run of our life

Mike POV

Right now team RWBY and my team are in our team room also Ruby is playing with Dodo and Weiss is playing with Sam. Once I got everything ready I sat on my gamer chair in the middle of the front of the table. Everyone know what going on so they either sat down on one of the chairs or sitting on our beds.

Mike: Okay! everyone I got some intel for Roman Torchwick. When I fought him and about to leave I got a White Fang member to get him to talk. There will be a meeting with the White Fang tomorrow and they'll meeting him so we need to get in there. Also we need to get more info so I want a group to go to the CCT to check the Schnee records for any clues to find where they're taking the dust to. Also there's a guy in Vale that owns a bar, but he would know a thing or two about the info about the shady parts of Vale.

Blake: How did you.. you know what that's a stupid question to ask. Your Mike the GAMER that goes tow step ahead.

Weiss: That a great plan plus I'm a Schnee so it won't be a problem.

Yang: Hey! I think I know the guy your talking about. This is going to be adventurous!

Ruby: Wow! Mike I knew you always have a plan in hand.

Lily: But we need to show you something that we made as a team.

Team RWBY were confused until Neo shut the lights and I pushed a button on the table. Suddenly spark appeared out of nowhere surprising team RWBY.

Spark: Greetings team RWBY of Beacon Academy. I am the monitor of installation zero also a member of team GAMER. I am 343 Guilty Spark, but you can just call me Spark please to meet you all.

Ruby: THEREATALKINGPERSONONTHETABLEALSOLOOKSLIKEROBOTHELOOKSCOOL!!!

Weiss: How did you get your hands on tech like this!!??

Mike: Well at the docks I called Neo and Amber to gather the machine parts that were left from the White Fang. Also I had some some time to get all this tech when it was the third day of school. So Weiss be nice to our new friend okay.

Yang: Well this isn't a surprise to me because its you Mike.

Blake: ...Wow...

Neo: Say Hi to our teammate guys! don't be rude.

RWBY looked at each other and nodded they all looked to the hologram A.I Spark.

Ruby: Well.. hello Spark! my name is Ruby and these guys are my friends and teammates! She said with warm smile.

Spark: Hello Ruby I hope we can be great friends.

Yang: Sup the names Yang nice to meet you Spark don't cause a SPARK in this room okay. She said as she made a pun.

Spark: Very funny I like you already Yang. Can I ask for tips for making puns?

Yang: Oh yeah! I'm a master.

Weiss: I'm Weiss Schnee the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. It is a pleasure to meet your Spark.

Spark: Hello Weiss Schnee I hope we can be good friends. If you need any help anything call me or come to me.

Weiss: Maybe I will.

Blake: Blake...

Spark: Its nice to meet Blake I hope to be best of friends.

Amber: Well with that I hope you become good friends with Spark.

Mike: Okay so.. our plan for tomorrow. Is to find info about Roman Torchwick and find what's he is doing and if he have any allies.