I'M HELPING YOU ALL! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ATTACKING ME!?

Mike POV 

So there's a bunch of dead motha fucks around me being that I beast the ever living shit out of these Titans around me. But, it was futile in the end as the titans are already in the wall and so I had to go in to as I started to dodge all the incoming attacks from the titans coming in. Once in I started to go towards the bell where I need to save Thomas saving him will not effect the plot what so ever plus looking back in season three or four he would die. But, in the end who says that everyone has plot armor or anime bullshit power? 

Mike(mind): Damn! where is this mother fucker! I know a abnormal is coming so might as well find it before getting to Thomas. 

I started to run around as to see the find the abnormal titan until I see the mother fucker flying.

Mike(mind): Just a serious question how the fuck did that mother fucker jump? like for real I haven't seen one mother fucker for the past six years jump only climb. What I mean there's no fucking way that a pure titan can jump like some missile. 

Lily(mind): I can answer that, the abnormal that ate Thomas was on a building and jumped like a frog. 

Mike(mind): Really?

Zane(mind): Yup, I'm watching the footage right now with ShadowPlay.

Mike(mind): Now the real question is that, why the fuck was it on a building? 

I then heard something crash as I see it, but too late as it crashed into a tell building being the tower part I cursed as I was right behind it as I was late. But, not too late to save Thomas I charged in great as I riled back my arm as I blasted through it's back neck and through the teeth. Being said it has no god damn head as I have Thomas right in the palm of my hands as I shift my eyes I looked to see Eren team. 

Mike: You aren't dying on me right solider? I said as he looks at me with pain in his eyes. 

Thomas(pain): Ah! damn it! it hurts!

I riled back my hand and opened it as I looked to him as I gave a nod. 

Mike: Don't worry, hold still and let Doctor Titan do the healing. 

Before he could respond I blew my blue fire being my Okami flame towards Thomas as it touched him he was scared, but then see his wounds started to heal up. A few seconds later he was patched up and see that Eren team went on to becoming food for fucking titans. I fucking hate Eren in this season as he's too much of a hot head to realize that these titans aren't easy to kill like he killed those dummies. I hold onto Thomas as I started to look for them! I started to charged again and I see one eating that black haired guy so he's dead so. 

POP! 

I punched so hard that that fatass pure titan head is no more along with his neck you can say that he lost his neck. I looked around and see Mina about to be eaten until-

Mike: KICK THE BABY! 

I kicked the shit out the pure titan head leaving it head no remains as I picked up Mina quickly. I looked around more and see... what's that guy name again? 

Sophai(mind): Hold on! *checks on it in Google* got it! his name is Milieus.

Thank you! okay Milieus.. fuck that's a weird ass fucking name anyways anyways he gotten by-

Mike: HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT TITAN HAVE SO MANY FUCKING TEETH!!?? 

Will(mind): Don't question it Mike besides we haven't met the Titans that are doing gang signs and shit. 

Once more kick the baby part two happened as I kicked the fuck out of it like I did with Mina titan and caught Milieus as I have three members. Now I started to look for Armine for now I put the three in my sweater pocket and good thing it doesn't have anything. I then hear screams of Armin for now I ignore it as I started to look for the couple.