The "Gamer" squad, friends also ending of Volume 4

(Author: This book has 1000 votes with two more votes and I have 300 followers. ........WHAT THE FUCK!!!!???? I don't know if I'm a good fucking guy who made this fucking book because I was bored. But, HOLY DAMN!? when I woke up this morning do you know how fucking surprise I was. Welp.... the next arc aka volume is going to be nuts. God! this is crazy!)

Shinra POV (Flashback to when the wedding is all over)

Welp! this was a great day! I was the best man with both Will and Mike and they're the sons of my boss Ryuu Okami, current Leader of the yakuza clan Okami. For the other being the second powerful person of the world and the world of the Yakuza. Her name is Akumu Hyo and she's the leader of the clan knows as the Hyo clan. What I can tell by these two clans that they've been rivals since "The Battle of Sekigahara" era or more longer I don't know. But, after I had that cake being chocolate and such more I'm going to sleep. 

Ryuu: Oh Shinra!!! I need you!! so come over now. 

Shinra: *holding back rage* (mind) GOD DAMN IT!!! I WANT MY BEAUTY SLEEP! *sighs* well no time like the present. 

I gave a heavy sigh and went to her because right now when I had my first spar with her she broke both of my arms with such ease. I'm more surprise that Desmond guy survived her and created a child in that fact. I went to her and she gave smile. 

Shinra: What is it boss? 

Ryuu: We're going to go to finish some unfinish business. So follow me to the car. 

I can only give a confused nod as I followed her. As we did we both go to the car and went in. Once in the car the diver started to go somewhere and with this caught my curiosity now. 

Shinra: Boss where are we going? 

Ryuu: Like I said before Shinra once we get to it this will be your choice. Either stay or wait for me outside this will be your choice. Because you may or may not want to do what we're going to do. She said as she looks serious into the dark night. 

Shinra: Alright, as you wish Ryuu. 

The car went on and on as I got a bit worried to where we're going. It was until I see to my side another car seeing who it was and to my shock is Akumu with two more cars with her and those two cars have something huge in their trucks. From this I got a bit worried being said I'm working with a powerful Yakuza system. I started to sweat with nervous from my head as I see we're not in the city, but close to the docks. The car stopped and where we stopped is next to a huge warehouse. 

Ryuu: Follow me and don't let your guard down. Lets go She said as she gets out of the car. 

I could only nod and got out of the car as well and as both us did Akumu got out of her car. It at this time I can sense their two inner warrior Chi energy or just heat in this case. As both of us walked towards her she as well walked towards us and each stepped I felt like a death battle is coming. I can feel my instincts kick in even with my standards of a great fighter I am being able to take down twenty guys or more if I'm not sleepy. But, this feeling or whatever the thing I'm getting told me that... if I fought these two I would die. Once we got close I got prepared to get ready for the fight as I got my fist and legs ready. After two minutes later and-

Ryuu: AKUMU!!!~ 

Akumu: RYUU!!!~ 

I fall down to the ground as I just got faked out by this fucking moment. I look up and see the two hugging each other like two best high school friends. But, soon separated and looked at each other. 

Akumu: God damn! you are old as fuck! 

Ryuu: Yeah, but you aren't any different. But, hey! we are around forty and still rocking with our beautiful bodies.