Craziest family reunion ever and a Mothers pain and strength

No one POV

Right at this very moment in the outside of the biggest gaming cafe in Mithral City "Press Start." There's about 38 Large black vans and 40 black cars around the place as 400 hundred men are outside. The men are wearing all black with black shades on also they're in all different sizes to either being huge, average, and small height. They're all around the place either guarding it or chatting with there comrades. While inside of the the Cafe about 50 men are in there straight up as half of them are on the right and left. Also to add there teens and adults in the back where the games, the bar, and the other stuff are at. At this very moment all of them are at the back are either shocked, surprised, or maybe afraid to who they're facing. 

There are two men and one women whose rather looks like a kid, but she's a women in front of three teens. To the left is a man whose wearing black long pants, a black sweat Jacket with a Demon face on the back of his Jacket,(AND NO! not team gamer symbol) and looks rather worried about what's about to happen. This man name is no on other then "Shinra Yasha, the Seventh Chairmen of the Okami Clan." To the right of him is a men whose has rather has fluffy brown hair, brown eyes also clear white glasses, light brown vest and dark grey shirt, light black pants, and dark brown shoes. This person name is "Desmond Satoko, the husband of the Leader of the Okami Clan leader." In the middle of these two men is a woman whose height again is 138 cm, Long black slick hair, Violet colors eyes, wearing a purple kimono, and to add Tatami Slippers. This person name is "Ryuu Okami, the Leader of Okami Clan the biggest crime syndicate women boss in the world."

Right now the three people that are in front of the three are no other then Will, Lily, and Mike and Mike whose sweating like nuts is afraid. Afraid of seeing his mother for a very long time and now everyone waits patiently for what is to come between family. 

Ryuu: It's been too long my little wolf why don't you give me a good old hugs for your mother. She said opens arms as she said in a sweat tone, but shows no intent of harming anyone just a mother whose misses his son. 

Mike(mind): Hey you readers you maybe wondering how I ended up in this situation here well... it all happen when...

Flash back Mike POV

Back to where Team GAMER, RWBY, and Penny at the night where the five or six bodies of men at the ally way across the Red Light district. Everyone were either shocked or rather confused as Neo and Yang has Penny and Ruby eyes close and ears don't question it. 

Yang(blushing): THE FUCK YOU ME THEY WERE FUCKED TO DEATH!!?? 

Black(blushing): VERY! THERE'S NO WAY THEY CAN *took a minute to what Will and I said* THAT CAN KILL THEM!?

Weiss(blushing): DISGUSTING!! REVOLTING!! SICKENING!! FOUL!! NASTY!! NAUSEOUS!! She said with a face that is about to vomit. 

Will: OH COME ON!! first there aren't any harm nor anything that could cause bruising to there body. Second there blood is in there bodies so they weren't getting the blood suck out of them. So! the only option for Mike and I is to grow some balls and look at the mans nuts. ...No homo and I swear*looks at the readers* to anything in this dialogue if I see one gay joke in this I'm coming after you with an Ax because I'm going to AXS you some question! He said the last part to himself. 

Mike: Right now we can go to veriest detail on these guys because one being that their dried up ass hell and two being... WERE ACROSS THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT!! the place of pleasure. But, right now lets just save Ruby's and Penny's innocence. Agreed? 

Everyone: Agreed. 

Will: Okay the real question is that... does the Red district has lotion?