Destiny vs Motivation plus special chapter 2 "Date!?"

Third POV 

Another day and another beat down that Team CRDL gets. Also you feel off because their is no sign of Cinder Fall crew or those three trouble makers(Will, Sandy, and Issei) right now were seeing the fight. 

Mike: ...Oh! right we have a bit of time left so why not test my student what she got after this fight.

Lily: Are you sure I mean...

Mike: Relaxes it will be fine...(mind) For me tho.

(Start at 0:35)

Glynda: And that's the match.

Mike(mind): OR! that's GAME! (Author: Ah! AH! you know Smash Bros?)

Cardin: *groans* Lucky shot. Falls over a cliff or die after he falls over.

Glynda: Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?

Mike: *raise my hand* I'll get my gear and Pyrrha get ready because this time...*points at her* this battle is on whole another level. You said as you walked towards the lockers. 

Everyone in class were all shocked what's about to go down. In team JN_R side Jaune was think about something until he heard you about fight Pyrrha he got excited. Nora was so hype she was hugging Ren as she jumping up and down, and Ren was still calm, but inside of his feelings he was excited for what's to come. For team RWBY well Yang got popcorn for the epic show that's about to go down as well 3-D glasses, Blake surprising not tired or anything she was still reading the book but also looking, Weiss payed attention because she knows that you and Pyrrha are the most capable fighters, but most goes to you for what happen that day with Metal Gear RAY, and Ruby was either excited and worried about this whole fight. Finally for your team well they all got soda, popcorn, and 3-D glasses as well because they're about to see the greatest battle in class.

Lily: This is going to be one hell of a show today. Lily said as she eats popcorn.

Neo: So true. Neo said as she takes sip of her coke.

Nora: Hey can I have some Amber? because those three are mean. Nora said as she pointed at Yang, Neo, and Lily.

Amber: Sure. She said as she pass the popcorn to Nora.

Nora: Thank you!

Ruby: Oh no are you sure their going to be okay?

Yang: Well it depends on which one is going to win.... I put in all of my lien saving on Mike. Yang said as she eats popcorn.

Weiss: True.. but Pyrrha is named the "Invincible Girl" so.. Pyrrha may have a chance.

Blake: But didn't Lily say back when Mike was young Mike is named back in his town "The blue eyed beast of chains."

Weiss: ....This is going to either going to bad or great teaching.

Ruby: Oh do hope nobody gets hurt.

Once a few minutes later Pyrrha was still in the battle arena yo came out of the locker room coming out with this.