Will's pride and crossover

(Author: This chapter is going to take place like the last update and to  right now with the crossover. This crossover isn't like from other Author's, but myself. But! here's the thing two of these characters aren't mine to say they belong to my bio once more because he been helping me a lot during this time right now Sleep_deprivedGuy. Thanks to this guys here I can keep myself thinking more and more ideas for you readers! anyways! the time has come to show you all what Will is capable of.)

Mike POV

Right now I'm checking with Ruby, Summer, Tai, Qrow, Raven, Yang, and Art. Plus Lily is with me while I'm walking towards them. 

Mike: HEY, RUBY!

Ruby: Mike!

Art: PAPA!!

Art rushes over to me and tackles on my stomach luckily I didn't fall down.

Mike: Sheesh! come down little one. I said as I ruffle Art's hair.

Lily: So what are you guys doing here? 

Summer: We were just talking about some of our old times and talking to to my grandchild, but I now wonder about something.

Mike: What is it? 

Tai: What was your first date with Ruby like? 

I started to sweat like bullets and for Ruby she started to blush at the comment and I turn to see Yang that has a devil smile. 

Yang: Oh! I know what they wore in their date~ but fair warning Mike went all out.

Tai: Oh really? I want to know what did he wore?

Summer: OH!! I need to learn my little girl first date!? She said in a excited tone. 

Qrow: I really want know now. 

Raven: Me too.

I tried to escape this whole thing until Lily grabbed me by behind my shirt and once I looked at her Lily has a devil smirk.

Lily: Come on! why won't you showed them what you wore on your date. Or are you *gets close to my ear* a little pussy~

I... got nothing to talk back to her, but to fucking man up. I took a deep breath and went the bathroom. After a few seconds I changed into V's clothes in DMC 5. Once I got out the Tai, Summer, Qrow, Raven, and Art looks ar me with so much emotions and many thoughts. I can see why because I didn't thought this through. I'm wearing a black coat with out sleeves,a black corset vest, black pants, one fingerless glove on my right hand, a black bracelet on my left hand, and black sandals. 

Tai: ....Oh my Oum..

Qrow: ......*starts to laugh like its no tomorrow*

Raven: Just....why?

Art: Papa... looks weird?

Summer: ......(mind) Ruby I'm very concern for you for either if your the dominatrix or him.

Yang: Also if I may add he even brought with him 3,000 lien with him for one date with Ruby!

Tai, Summer, Raven, and Qrow wipe their heads towards me really fast. 

Tai: HOW!?

Qrow: I DON'T EVEN GET THAT MUCH!? 

Raven: What connections do you have!?

Summer: Are you... REALLY rich by chance? I mean are you REALLY, REALLY rich?

Mike: No, No, no! look! my mom always taught me many things like business and to convince others into the business. Also I explained about my mother that she worked hard and when I mean she worked she WORKED. Mostly I did this back in Vale because I needed Lien to make some of the stuff and... for.... dates. Like Ruby and I plus Weiss and Lily so... yeah. I said scratching behind of my neck.