Special chapter 3 Taking care of big bad Wolf Mike

Lily POV

So.. here the run down. After the Wolf vs Dragon fight all of us explained to Oz that Mike is going to be in his beast mode for a while. So he allows us to take care of him, but not only that he will send teams looking after him. Minus team CRDL because I told Oz that Mike will kill them for what they done. Oz understands now we have team CVFY, JNPR, and RWBY to take care of our big bad wolf leader. The remains of Issei were no longer with us looks like Mikes fire breath in beast mode really hot. Also Spark put auto pilot on the Pelican and Spark send it to a safe location where no one can find it. Right now we're outside playing with our wolf aka Mike.

Lily: Welp... this is a problem.

Amber: Why is that?

Lily: First we don't know about what drug that Issei took? second we don't know any information about the fight with Issei dragon whatever the fuck he did? and finally third I don't know how long he'll be in this form!

I said as Amber and I turn to face Neo who is playing with Mike beast mode. Right now Neo is giving him a good old belly rub.

Neo: Whose a good boy~ Whose a good boy~ you are! you are!

Right now I'm just going to call him Wolf for Mike because he literally a wolf also half dragon. Right now Wolf is laying down on his back as his tongue is out. Neo completely forgot that's are leader/bro/boss/Gamer.

Amber: So.. team CVFY are going to take care of him?

Lily: Yeah.. for now let these days pass as team CVFY is first, JNPR is second, and third is RWBY after that if nothing happens this will continue again.

Amber: Well.. lets get this show on the road then.

Round one TEAM CVFY.... FIGHT!

So.. two days later it was time for team CVFY to take care of Wolf. Neo and Amber needed to catch up their studies so I stayed behind taking care of him as well. As usual were outside Wolf is laying down as Velvet is on his back just amazed by how soft his fur is.

Velvet: How is his fur this warm and comfy!!?? She said as she can't get off of Wolf back because its that comfy.

Coco: Wow his fur is soooo warm and feels very great! this fur can be my new product making my beret or cloth.

Fox: You do know that's Lily's brother right Coco?

Coco: Yes I know, but (Touches Wolf fur as she is on the left of his body) ITS SO COMFY!! Lil! I need to know can I brush him!?

Lily: I knew you would say that SO (pulls out about 20 brushes in a bag) I brought about 20 brushes.

Coco didn't wait one second and took the bag from my hand and looks at Wolf right on the face.

Coco: Wolf if you let us brush you off and gets some of your fur I'll get you a BIG doggy treat. Deal?

Wolf gave a happy bark and with that Velvet, Coco, and began to brush him off as Fox and Yatsuhashi get two bags. After about an hour Velvet, Coco, and I have collect about three huge bags of fur as Fox and Yatsihashi were both tried. For Wolf he got up from his spot and started to walk around the place.

Coco: Yes! with this I can make the best clothes in Vale- NO! in Remnant ever!!

Lily: ...Coco... my brother isn't a fur collector for your products.

As I keep talking to Coco to not get attach to Wolf and his fur. Velvet is playing with Wolf as she is a girl that loves animals.

Velvet:Okay Wolf!(gets a stick) look at the stick(4x) now..(throws the stick) go get it!