Time to become "Gamer Girls" and to make our first move

Third POV

As the two new forms of Mike and Will came out of the door now they are Michelle and Willa also in new clothes as well. Everyone in the Gaming Meeting room were in shocked.

Michelle: Yup! this is how we're going to sneak in.

Ruby: *starts talking like crazy and not making any sense*

Yang: HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS GIRLS NOW!?

Weiss: The real question is that how did they turn int girls.

Michelle: Well! .....when Lily and I got our powers back when Tet gave me a.... "sex change" icon. Mostly you all most be wondering how in the world I keep popping out weapons or armor. You see both Lily and I have a "Storage Inventory Space" mostly I keep mine for weapons and stuff. That goes well for Lily as well for money, clothes, or healing items. In a case like this I can change my gender surprise, surprise right? anyways! how I transform Will is well... it was kinda strange.

Willa: It was the crystal doing again first once Mike changed gender we started talking then "POOF!" I transform into a girl. See!? something is going on with the crystal and I!? somehow is connected to me! and only me!? but in any case this how I came to be a girl.(mind) First it was the puma/panther transformation and NOW THE WOMAN TRANSFORMATION!? just what the fuck did the crystal do to me!?

Michelle: To that point we started to talk to what the hell to each other and to that point we both just accepted the fact we can do this. So that's how we became hot damn girls! or to put into my words Gamer Girls! Michelle said to her friends.

The whole room was filled with questions, but were answered by Michelle and Willa, but one question remains.

Jaunn: WAIT! WAIT! what do mean by "we're or we are?"here. Jaune questions the logic here.

Michelle: That's because Willa and I are going by ourselves to the Red District. Michelle stated to her answer.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Nora: JUST HOLD ON A DARN MOMENT HERE! YOU GUYS NEED BACK UP! Nora said as she slams her hands onto the table.

Coco: I agree! you guys can't do this by yourselves! you need all the support you need! Coco stated as well to this stupid idea.

Velvet: Hold on! can't we just ask your mom about this? or your dad? Velvet said as she questions her answer.

Weiss: That's right! we can use the power of your mother to help us here. If we just explained to her about what's going on here with the crystals and ones in the Red District maybe-

Lily: That won't work Weiss. Lily stated as everyone were in shocked.

Blake: Why? with her support we can-

Lily: That's the point! she's the one going over there. Think about it for one moment. The highest and strongest Yakuza Boss that rules over the Yakuza world and the city comes over to the Red District to fight. Think! this place is a place where your desires and lust go wild. Yakuza is not the only bad people around we have the Gangsters, Mafias, the underground, the Triads, and such once you think about it-

Blake: I get it now if the biggest boss declares something like fight that means the other groups will fight as well. That would mean a...

Michelle: War. Michelle said in a serious tone.

Everyone got silent as everyone were either confused or understand what Michelle said.

Willa: It's like this if group or some clan declares something in that District think about how many people are going to defend it. Wars like these can turn out to become "Gang Wars, Yakuza Wars, Triads Wars, and a few others." It can turn into a fist to fist fight, but it can turn into a shot out or sword battle. These fights can really be gruesome to this point we should leave Mike's family out of this. Willa said as she stated to what to come if we did.