The Intimidating Sheep and The Ultimate Predator (Crossover)

(Wrath19: Hello everyone! I would like to say that this book is coming soon to an end so for that reason for it was mine alone because of a favor. This favor is to promote their books being well, *looks up at the pic* that pretty much says it self. "Sheep in wolf's clothing" not in this app, but in a different app being "Webnovel" that I personally recommend anyone wanting to see more good and awesome books. For now please enjoy this book until the last two or four chapters of this book comes so be prepare for this crossover of sorts)

Third POV

Within the realm of Riraura aka the Lady of Games being from the world that she created for herself and her so called, "associates." But, as Riraura waits in her room and seating on her chair a letter started to come down from a mysterious portal appeared and disappeared. As the letters falls gracefully onto her laptop keyboard and as it does Riraura picks it up and opens the letter and reads the context inside the letter. After a few seconds Riraura puts back the paper inside the letter and burns it as she smiles.

Riraura: Very good... it wouldn't hurt to do this..

The view changes to Will whose well doing his business aka taking poop on the toilet, but before long he gets like a telepathic call.

Will(mind): Riraura please not now I'm taking a sh-

Riraura(mind): Sorry Will, but this type of job is something you can only do plus your kids are fine plus I added one more to your squad of children Will. Also Jeez Will! you have to keep your thing under control! you never know you might get another one from Penny next.

Will(shocked/embarrassed/mind): WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? ALSO WHO NOW!? ALONG WITH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-

In less then a second Will was getting teleported as he was taking a shit and the only thing that came out of his mouth was-

Will(echo): FUCK YOU RIRAURAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ten second later

Inside of the High School of Florida along with being a campus in there a restroom of the boys a beaming light came out of there. The beaming light came from one of the stalls and clashing there is Will that a loud slash came out as it did Will whose basically sitting could only say.. well..

Will(shocked/disgusted): Oh, oh god! oh it's everywhere! ahhh! it's even on the backside of the toilet! oh god! okay Will whatever you do don't look down the hole of the toilet. *looks down anyways* OH GOD, I LOOK DOWN THE HOLE! oh, I got a sense of what's down there. Okay, alright, you can do this Will you can still survive this. Just don't smell, *takes a big sniff* OH GOD! I SMELLED EVERYTHING!? Oh my fucking god it's so deep in my nose. OH GOD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!?? these chemicals here and in the water are not breaking down the integrity of these moments!? whose the fucking dumbass that didn't flushed!!??, wait where's my phone!? *looks down* oh fuck.

Will rolls up sleeve and goes into the toilet and with more disgusting things came.

Will(shocked/disgusted): Uh oh god! it's so cold and it's under everything. It's like I'm rooting around a pitcher of sangria. WHAT IS IT!? OH MY GOD WHY HAVEN'T I FOUND IT YET!? OH GOD I DIDN'T ROLL UP MY SLEEVE FAR ENOUGH! oh WHY DIDN'T I JUST BURN EVERYTHING BEFORE DOING THIS!? AH THIS ISN'T EVEN ALL MINE!? OH MY GOD! Oh no! there's a spider crawling on my face *slaps spider on face killing it* AH! WHY DIDN'T I USE THE HAND THAT WAS ON THE FLOOR!!?? WHY DID I USE MY TOILET HAND!? Oh my fucking- oh here's my phone it's behind the toilet.