OKAY!, NO MORE BORING SHIT! TIME TO FUCK SHIT UP!!

Third POV

As four days past by the group of three friends learned a few things as they worked for the Red Light District. For that all three of them will explain what they learned and what's been going on. 

The first will be Neo as her job is the easiest. For the past days serving customers, flirting, and tricking them to spill information she learned a few things. The Red Light District used to be a good place mostly being said that it wasn't like this, you  maybe wondering why? the one who is running the show has been through some shady business. Being murder, killing, stealing money, abuse, bodies showing up, and the many women have been going to the boss about to five to six women. From there some info about the mangers for Rick he's been working here for the longest and even to the point where people think something is up with him. By that I mean his age he looks about twenty years old, but once trusted enough acts like a old man. Seems like something is up with the stone that the boss has. For the sisters well lets just say that Willa said, " I FUCKING KNEW IT! THEY WERE ACTING LIKE THE BAILEY TWINS! FUCK!!!" from that we go to the others. For Crank he been here for only a few days seemed like another Resident Evil boss battle you think? yeah pretty sad that this boss doesn't give a fuck about life. Now lastly what Neo has left is from Jean is that.. only he's just that he's looking for something to put into her words that she got. Jean doesn't want to work here as some people think that he wanted to e freed. Also being said that as Neo worked in Hooters.... well... she 

She became the number one girl and earned a frame picture in the wall fame in Hooters

(Author: Also I just found this pic just random also want to know what date was this made... either being said 17 DAYS AGO!? OR JUST AROUND THE MONTH OF AUGUST!? WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK!? You know I'm really concern about what I type into my stories as I will find something else then this. For fuck sake and now this became real fuck)

Next one will be Willa being said that she is a Bartender also sever of drinks that she can spike up to her customers. As the time goes by for the four days it was... either hell or a god damn good. Now for the info about what she learned well.. be ready. 

The Red District was once a good place to be in being said for the coworkers and stuff like that since Ryuu Okami took over Mithral city. After that controlling all the dark and bad places in Mithral city and that continued on with the rest of the world being those places goes like a circuit if one person alone too over one part of a circuit and spread that power, fear, loyalty, and the absolute meaning of being someone that's not afraid of fate mostly puts destroying fate itself. After that it was like a virus into that circuit one after another each part of that circuit being controlled by one single women with a power like god. From there you can say that people that bow and work for her was either hell possibly purgatory from the inside and out or... a life that was damn good. So you can say that... who follow big boss lived a good ass life. But, that begs the question who used to run the Red District before Yatsufusa Yuuki took over it? something was up with that and Willa knew that... something bad was going on here. For the most part about the info for the others well it was mostly the same thing about the stuff that has been going on. But, she did learned that the sisters were the ones that sucked the life that first time they went into the Red District mostly why they killed them it was because they were going to expose what was the boss was doing. Crank in the other hand was lets just say he killed about a lot of people that gets in the boss way also said that he can take bullets like candy. Finally the last one would be Jean, but to what she learned from him was like talking to a normal person. Jean and he acts jay in a way that Willa liked it being able to talk to him was like a normal day with someone likes another gender. Putting it into words that... Jean... is like a trapped person that is getting bullied by the boss or that he wanting a new life.