We changed some somethings(a lot) and our first crystal found

Mike POV

So it been a couple of days since our first day of school everything has gone good. The past days everyone has been getting used to their new surroundings in our world. All the four families are getting along with each other and understanding what they did back in Remnant. The training never slow anyone down so mostly I led them all in "Press Start" underground areas. There are four in total one, being the storage area where we need to fix some parts of the computer or machines, second is the GYM where people want to workout, third is the parking lot, and the final one is where everything goes down that has four exits in total. The fourth one is the tournament area where "Press Start" can hold any tournaments in gaming may it be Tekken, Street fighter, League of Legends, Call of Duty anyone of them in the franchise, Counter Strike, Super smash bros anyone of them in the franchise, and Killer instinct to be true with you(readers) its fucking big. The Schnee family and the Belladonna family started to get along and even started to understand the whole story around the Schnee family. Also Sienna and Illia now see the whole picture what happen between the two races and it was all the that fucking Jacques fault. JNPR and CFVY both started to get along very well also we need to help Jaune with his flirting skills so Yang, Coco, and I helped him, but I did get the death stare from Pyrrha as well. So that's one Coco, Kail, and I started to make the maid outfits, bouncer outfits, and security outfits for us working here. Team RWBY have been getting used to school and started to get attention until they knew they hanged out with Will, Lily, and I. Damn are we that bad? but anyways the rest of the people, friends, and family we all started to get along very well. This was the beginning of a new thing maybe a new start with everything that happen so far. Art has been getting used to the new place and started to act like Will, Lily, and I when we were young playing games she turn into a gamer. Also I think Will has a thing with Penny, but anyways so far everything.. until... we found out about something.. something that we didn't knew or even notice.

Right now everyone is asleep its night time and I'm not asleep nor Will so we sneaked off to see something maybe something online. I'm in the computer as Will is on my side eating a cup of noodles the small kind.

Will: Lets see Maximilian Dood is on he freaking awesome.

Mike: Hold on! I'm checking on- wait.. lets check the rwby stuff.

Will: Why?

Mike: Well... lets just see... okay.

Will: Fine. 

Once I typed in rwby in both cases like the fan site and youtube Will dropped his noodles and I looked what I saw.

Will: No fucking way..

Mike: Oh shit...

We then heard something break behind us and we all turn our heads to see.. Lily who had a glass of water until she dropped it. She walked closer and see the what's on the screen.

Lily: That... it can't be... are you... it this telling us... oh my god.

I turn back to the screen of the computer and what I saw still shocked me. RWBY the show we knew and liked changed the title its now Gaming RWBY!? and it has three volumes already out. I checked the website and the description changed EVERYTHING CHANGED!? I mean the fan base, the fan art, and the comments of the show it has now 9/10 IMDb, 4/5 on Crunchyroll, and 96% liked this T.V show. Our rating is almost 5/4 stars!!?? we checked the episodes and the first volume has now four more so it's now twenty episodes. Each Volume and each episodes has us Will, Sandy, Issei, Lily, Art, and I everything!? some parts changed from we remember the plot and some stuff like.. I just can't explain it. There was so.. much more... also the art style has been turned into the art style in Volume four!? WTF!? Rooster Teeth went full on out on the first volume!? and that's not the scary part. ...The first Volume was on the date when it got released.